PDA

View Full Version : HUD works from the second hand on a new table

Dando
02-06-2020, 09:42 AM
Hello.

I have been using PT4 in MTT for several years on PokerStars. HUD works almost immediately as soon as I open the table. If I change the table to a new, the statistics also show up almost immediately.

In hm3 HUD starts working from the second hand in every tournament started and after changing the table is the same. Hands are imported all.

fozzy71
02-07-2020, 09:07 AM
We replied to your duplicate support ticket #463085.

Please try not to post the same question in multiple support channels/tickets to get a faster reply. This causes us to have to respond twice and we usually have different people working different support channels so we end up spending twice the time necessary to help you which delays replies to other customers.

If you continue to have problems please send the following logs/files in the same support ticket #463085. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page (https://support.holdemmanager.com/user/mytickets/).

- Please reproduce the problem and screenshot the issue(s) (and those Site Settings menu options) with a detailed step by step set of what you did to produce the problem(s).
- Close HM3 and the Holdem Manager Server icon in the system tray. *
- If it is not running or fully launched please open your Windows Task Manager and right-click - End Task on 'Holdem Manager 3', *'HM3 HUD' and 'HoldemManager.Server' if you see them. *
- Click Start - All Apps - Holdem Manager 3 - 'Copy HM3 Log Files to Desktop'
- Then zip and attach all (Ctrl+A - Right-Click - Send to - Compressed (zipped) folder) files (and the \Archive folder) in that \Desktop\HM3Logs folder to this same support ticket with a detailed description of what you were doing before the issue. *Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page - https://support.holdemmanager.com/user/mytickets/
-*If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like or dropbox, then right-click - 'copy dropbox link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. *If you have any problems with dropbox please try using google drive instead.