PDA

View Full Version : pokerstars hand history

thehitpack
02-03-2020, 07:14 PM
I have my pokerstars hand histiry with 800 hands. When i extract as a zip it converst into a .txt document. When i try to upload i get no stats. Hwo do i fix this?

fozzy71
02-04-2020, 08:58 AM
This is a zip file of hands from Stars? You should be able to simply File - 'Import File' to the extracted text files. HM3 can even import them directly from the .zip file without being extracted.

Make sure the Tools - Settings - Import - [x] 'Allow reimport if hand histories' option is enabled.

If you continue to have problems:

Please try to create a new small/test database: File - New Database* then manually import some hands via File - Import Folder - from C:\HM2Archive and/or C:\HM3Archive.

*Please do not create your HM3 Database in a sub-folder of any cloud file hosting service (Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, etc) as it can cause database corruptions because it will constantly be syncing the database to the cloud while you are playing/importing.* You can configure HM3 to archive any auto imported hand history files to a cloud file hosting service folder if you choose to as that will not affect the SQLite database in any way, and you can obviously store any HM3 database backup files you create in a cloud folder instead of the default path HM3 suggests when backing up databases.

If none of that helps:

Please zip and email the original problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ (https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/faqView/Holdem-Manager-3/269/How-Are-Missing-Hands-~-Inaccurate-Reports-Fixed%3F#hm3-email-hh).

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.