PDA

View Full Version : All stakes upgrade HM2/HM3

bethy
02-03-2020, 05:20 AM
I own HM2 small stakes and HM3 small stakes. My question is: if I upgrade HM3 to all stakes, do I get the upgrade for HM2 too?

I use both HM2 and HM3, because HM2 works way better for incognito tables (winamax). I can explain this further in another thread, although you may already know or I might be missing something.

fozzy71
02-03-2020, 09:52 AM
We do not issue HM2 licenses if you upgrade HM3 in general but if there is an issue we need to fix with HM3, that works well in HM2, we could manually issue you a HM2 license upgrade with a 30 or so day time limit and move that HM3 bug up the developers priority list.

Is this the HM3 issue you are referring to?

- HMT-3368: Improve Winamax Anonymous/Incognito HUD support
Description: Add the support of ANONYMOUS tables on Winamax, you need to have the statistics reset to zero when changing the player, as it is done on PartyPoker

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link (https://support.holdemmanager.com/) and include "Notify Me When HMT-3368 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

If you upgrade HM3 from Small to All stakes and need us to upgrade your HM2 to use until this issue is resolved then send us a support ticket with a link to this thread and request the HM2 temporary license upgrade. We can then add a HM2 Pro stakes license upgrade to the account with an expiration date that will hopefully be far enough in the future for our developers to get proper Anonymous HUD support added for Winamax.

bethy
02-03-2020, 12:02 PM
Thanks for the answer.

That's the major issue, yes. However HM2 doesn't always notice the player change - mainly when there's an automatic replacement due to reserved seat - but you can still notice this fact and right double-click 2 over the individual stats to reset it manually. Reseting it in HM3 is very annoying, because after you do it, all huds at the table automatically change to overall stats. Further, you have to change to session stats one by one in HM3 (I think), whereas in HM2 you can just left double-click on the table hud - last hand winner - to toggle all at once.

fozzy71
02-03-2020, 02:15 PM
Thanks for the feedback. I added your post to that developer ticket for reference. Hopefully the developer can use your feedback to improve things for the manual resetting when he is working on adding the automatic reset.