PDA

View Full Version : Won at showdown when bet river (WSDWBR)

Balanced
02-01-2020, 03:05 PM
Won at showdown when bet river (WSDWBR) or W$SD% B River
Percent of time player wins at showdown when he bet the river
https://prnt.sc/qw59la

Is this basic stats missing? or am i blind ?
Can you add also "W$SD% B River SRP"
Thanks.
https://prnt.sc/qw59la

fozzy71
02-02-2020, 09:57 AM
This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

HMT-4419
Add 'Won Showdown When Bet River' stat (and variants) to HUD/Reports

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link (https://support.holdemmanager.com/) and include "Notify Me When HMT-4419 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Balanced
04-17-2020, 04:40 PM
This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

HMT-4419
Add 'Won Showdown When Bet River' stat (and variants) to HUD/Reports

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link (https://support.holdemmanager.com/) and include "Notify Me When HMT-4419 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

This stast will never come, will it?
Time to UPGRADE to HM2, I should never have used HM3

fozzy71
04-20-2020, 08:28 AM
This stast will never come, will it?
Time to UPGRADE to HM2, I should never have used HM3

HMT-4419 (and HMT-4879) were both closed as a duplicate of:

HMT-4986
Stat Request: W$SD% After River CBet

This developer ticket is 'On Deck' and if all goes well it should be added in 3 - 4 weeks from now.

abbaddabba
05-17-2020, 02:24 AM
W$SD% After River CBet is more specific than w$SD% when bet. are you also planning on w$sd% after donk bet?

i understand it takes a while and is not especially urgent when it just serves as an update patch, but i and im sure many would be willing to pay for premium statistic packages. maybe that would be an incentive for the top guys to grease the wheels a bit to expedite the process? I would be willing to work on it for free if they need some input as to what might be useful and how to construct the statistics. feel free to send a PM.

one very important statistic would be a bit more specific than the one mentioned. it would be bluff efficacy. the classic example case from poker theory would be where a player bets the pot on the river. the optimal ratio would be for them to be bluffing about half the time, and so (ignoring card removal) if when called they w$sd half the time, this would be considered "balanced". (caveat: sometimes they value bet light and get called by better but it's about as good as you can get without introducing a lot of needless complications).

so if on a given hand they bet 100% pot and won 50% of the time when called the statistic would be 1.
if they bet 50% pot and won 66.6% of the time when called, the statistic would also be 1.
as it would be if they bet 25% pot and won 80% of the time.

the formula would be very simple: [bet as a % of pot + 1] * [w$sd]
and then you'd average the score for all instances.

a value of greater than 1 would imply that the person is not bluffing enough (value heavy) and a value of less than 1 would imply the person is bluffing too much.

it would be especially useful if you could filter the statistic for specific bet sizes.
ie: for river bets that are between 0-0.25x pot, 0.25-0.5x pot, 0.5-0.75xpot, 0.75-1x pot and 1-2.5x pot.
and you could apply the identical formula for raises on the river.

this particular statistic would not be valuable for flop/turn but i have several other ideas and, as i said before, if you're interested let me know and i can work with your devs to put together a premium package (all i ask for is a free copy ;)).

ragesh91
05-18-2020, 04:25 AM

HMT-4986

This developer ticket is 'On Deck' and if all goes well it should be added in 3 - 4 weeks from now.

Please note that its more useful to have it as river bet, rather than river cbet only.

fozzy71
05-18-2020, 09:24 AM
Please note that its more useful to have it as river bet, rather than river cbet only.

W$SD% After River CBet is more specific than w$SD% when bet. are you also planning on w$sd% after donk bet?

I added both your comments to HMT-4986 for our QA/Testing Manager and Developer reference when working on this ticket in the future.

i understand it takes a while and is not especially urgent when it just serves as an update patch, but i and im sure many would be willing to pay for premium statistic packages. maybe that would be an incentive for the top guys to grease the wheels a bit to expedite the process? I would be willing to work on it for free if they need some input as to what might be useful and how to construct the statistics. feel free to send a PM.

We have no plans for 'premium stat packs'. Custom stats for the HUD can be created via NoteCaddy.

one very important statistic would be a bit more specific than the one mentioned. it would be bluff efficacy. the classic example case from poker theory would be where a player bets the pot on the river. the optimal ratio would be for them to be bluffing about half the time, and so (ignoring card removal) if when called they w$sd half the time, this would be considered "balanced". (caveat: sometimes they value bet light and get called by better but it's about as good as you can get without introducing a lot of needless complications).

so if on a given hand they bet 100% pot and won 50% of the time when called the statistic would be 1.
if they bet 50% pot and won 66.6% of the time when called, the statistic would also be 1.
as it would be if they bet 25% pot and won 80% of the time.

the formula would be very simple: [bet as a % of pot + 1] * [w$sd]
and then you'd average the score for all instances.

a value of greater than 1 would imply that the person is not bluffing enough (value heavy) and a value of less than 1 would imply the person is bluffing too much.

it would be especially useful if you could filter the statistic for specific bet sizes.
ie: for river bets that are between 0-0.25x pot, 0.25-0.5x pot, 0.5-0.75xpot, 0.75-1x pot and 1-2.5x pot.
and you could apply the identical formula for raises on the river.

this particular statistic would not be valuable for flop/turn but i have several other ideas and, as i said before, if you're interested let me know and i can work with your devs to put together a premium package (all i ask for is a free copy ;)).

If you have a new stat you want added to the HM3 reports or HUD without the need for NoteCaddy then please start a new thread dedicated to that stat and I can ask our QA/Testing Manager if it is possible to add, and if he wants it written up as a feature request in our system.

ragesh91
07-26-2020, 10:35 PM

HMT-4986

What's the status in this? It's been 3 months now, & its still not there.

fozzy71
07-27-2020, 08:50 AM
What's the status in this? It's been 3 months now, & its still not there.

Unfortunately some other projects and issues took developer priority and HMT-4986 was shifted to back to a 'Backlog' status by management. I do not have an estimate for when this issue will be increased again in priority to be resolved.

logan1010
11-06-2020, 02:28 PM
Unfortunately some other projects and issues took developer priority and HMT-4986 was shifted to back to a 'Backlog' status by management. I do not have an estimate for when this issue will be increased again in priority to be resolved.

some news¿? i really need this stat! is the 1 more important i saw on pt4 and now i purchase hm3 and cant see this? :/

fozzy71
11-07-2020, 11:40 AM
some news¿? i really need this stat! is the 1 more important i saw on pt4 and now i purchase hm3 and cant see this? :/

I do not have an estimate for when this issue will be resolved. We do not give estimates until it has been confirmed as implemented/resolved by our testers and the release is imminent.

The only thing I can suggest for now is trying to make your own using NoteCaddy for HM3 (https://www.holdemmanager.com/hm3/apps/notecaddy.php). NC for HM3 is still in free beta testing for about another week. After it is released on 15Nov for purchase there will still be a free version of NC with limitations.

logan1010
11-08-2020, 09:19 PM
can someone upload or do this stat for me in notecaddy 3?? im trying to do it myself and dont know how to do it. i watched tutorials to do some stat but dunno how to do it in %. only be able to do it when players wins the pot but not count % or hands that player lost hand.

so someone with this stat can attach or upload to any place, that i can download¿¿?? thx alot.

fozzy71
11-09-2020, 11:33 AM
can someone upload or do this stat for me in notecaddy 3?? im trying to do it myself and dont know how to do it. i watched tutorials to do some stat but dunno how to do it in %. only be able to do it when players wins the pot but not count % or hands that player lost hand.

so someone with this stat can attach or upload to any place, that i can download¿¿?? thx alot.

You should ask for help with NoteCaddy stats in the NoteCaddy sub-forum here - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/forumdisplay.php?f=121

Min-raiseFTW
01-23-2021, 11:46 AM
Still no sign of this stat becoming available? It's been like 9 months since the 3-4 week timescale was put on this. Seems like a very very useful stat. Would probably just have it as won $ at showdown after aggresive action (so % won after river bet or raise at showdown). Would make it super quick to spot people who just never bluff rivers.

fozzy71
01-24-2021, 12:15 PM
Still no sign of this stat becoming available? It's been like 9 months since the 3-4 week timescale was put on this. Seems like a very very useful stat. Would probably just have it as won $ at showdown after aggresive action (so % won after river bet or raise at showdown). Would make it super quick to spot people who just never bluff rivers.

I am not sure why but apparently the QA/Testing Manager or one of the developers changed the priority of this from 'On Deck' to 'Backlog' so unfortunately I do not know when this stat might eventually get added.