PDA

View Full Version : Stats list

phil6904
02-01-2020, 04:15 AM
is there any stats list where it shows how they are calculated ?
Phil

udbrky
02-01-2020, 04:50 AM
Hover over the stat in the list and it will give the explanation.

phil6904
02-01-2020, 05:21 AM
Hover over the stat in the list and it will give the explanation.
TY I've seen this.
But for exemple:
Agg%: Percentage of postflop street player makes agressive moves.
As I can understood, it means: Percentage of postflop street player makes bets or raises ?

But a player can bet flop and fold to a raise; is that agressive move ?

That's why I was wondering about a list of formula..

Phil

fozzy71
02-01-2020, 09:56 AM
That would be an Agg% action. You can see this yourself if you filter for 'FlopActionBetFold=true', export one hand and import that to a new database.

I have a very small test DB active right now and that filter returned 1 hand, with an 'Agg' of N/A and a PostFlop Agg% of 100%.

https://i.imgur.com/vcMmSK6.png

We do not have the actual formulas in the stat pickers, only the description. The above method of filtering to just that action then exporting 1 hand and importing it to a new database, to see if the stat is 100, 0, or N/A is the best way to understand if a certain type of hand matches a stat.

If you have other stats you have questions about then we need those questions sent in a support ticket, ideally with a sample of hands attached that include at least one of those stat actions.

If you continue to have problems:

Please zip and email the original problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ (https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/faqView/Holdem-Manager-3/269/How-Are-Missing-Hands-~-Inaccurate-Reports-Fixed%3F#hm3-email-hh).

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

phil6904
02-01-2020, 11:21 AM
That would be an Agg% action. You can see this yourself if you filter for 'FlopActionBetFold=true', export one hand and import that to a new database.

I have a very small test DB active right now and that filter returned 1 hand, with an 'Agg' of N/A and a PostFlop Agg% of 100%.

Thanks , It's a very good trick to understand one stat. :)