PDA

View Full Version : Stats on HM3

Padrinobta1
01-28-2020, 12:50 PM
Hi !

I want to know there is any stat to help me with 3b non all in and ISO BvB non all in ?
Or only can create this with NC?

Btw there is any beta to show pop up when you put mouse on stat and not have to click it ?

Thanks for answers!

fozzy71
01-29-2020, 09:23 AM
Hi !

I want to know there is any stat to help me with 3b non all in

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *

HMT-5160
Add stats - 3bet Allin and 3bet Not Allin

If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link (https://support.holdemmanager.com/) and include "Notify Me When HMT-5160 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

and ISO BvB non all in ?

Can you please describe what stat you are looking for here in more detail please. Did you mean 'BB Raise Vs SB Limp Non All-in'?

Or only can create this with NC?

They can likely be created in NC but that is not something I would know how to do as I don't use NC or provide support for that app.

Btw there is any beta to show pop up when you put mouse on stat and not have to click it ?

Thanks for answers!

I do not have an estimate for when this issue will be resolved. We do not give estimates until it has been confirmed as fixed by our internal testers and the release is imminent.

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *

HMT-1361
HUD - Add option to activate Popup on mouseover

If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link (https://support.holdemmanager.com/) and include "Notify Me When HMT-1361 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Padrinobta1
01-29-2020, 04:03 PM
Can you please describe what stat you are looking for here in more detail please. Did you mean 'BB Raise Vs SB Limp Non All-in'?

Yeah like 3b noai SBvBTN or BBvBTN and BB raise vs SB limp UOP non allin.

fozzy71
02-03-2020, 09:19 AM
Right now the only way this would be possible would be with NoteCaddy. I asked our QA/Testing Manager to document your stat request to see if they could be added to the default HM3 stat list in the future.

Padrinobta1
02-03-2020, 12:25 PM
Right now the only way this would be possible would be with NoteCaddy. I asked our QA/Testing Manager to document your stat request to see if they could be added to the default HM3 stat list in the future.

NC works on on HM3 or still not?
Works on WPN?

Thanks for answer!

fozzy71
02-03-2020, 02:17 PM
NC works on on HM3 or still not?
Works on WPN?

Thanks for answer!

Yes, and yes. HM3 is in early private beta testing and licenses are being manually issued by our QA/Testing Manager after each new NC beta update from the developer. You can sign up to be added to the testing group here - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=540814

HM3 Apps can only be used if you own a HM3 license, they can not be used if HM3 is in Trial or Free mode.