PDA

View Full Version : HUD bugs [repport]

zarke
01-11-2020, 11:50 AM
Hello
I have a lot of error then let's start the block.
Version: 3.1.6.5584

When the soft is open a get this error:
(2 windows open)
Error: Cannot start thread: error writing TLS. (error 87: incorrect parametre)
+ the option automatic repport already running

Now i click Stop HUD
Error: Cannot wait for thread termination (error 997: a operation in/out etc...)
(Stop HUD option doesn't stop while i don't close the error message)

Now If i want to open the HUD (automatic import). By the way it didn't work since error appear.
I click on the button (from software or icon on the bottom right).
Error: Cannot wait for thread termiation( error 18: there is no more file)
+ i also get the error 87 #around 80%

I also get this error when i spammed the activation/close the auto import. (close the auto import option)
Error:Cannot wait for thread termination (error 0: operation succed)

That's all.
I hope someone can help me.

udbrky
01-12-2020, 02:45 AM
Please duplicate the issue and send us log files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
- Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.*
- Check for any errors and send the information (Save All Events As...) and compress*/attach that file to this support ticket.

- Close HM3 and the Holdem Manager Server icon in the system tray. *
- If it is not running or fully launched please open your Windows Task Manager and right-click - End Task on 'Holdem Manager 3', *'HM3 HUD' and 'HoldemManager.Server' if you see them. *
- Click Start - All Apps - Holdem Manager 3 - 'Copy HM3 Log Files to Desktop'
- Then zip and attach all (Ctrl+A - Right-Click - Send to - Compressed (zipped) folder) files in that folder to a support ticket here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/category/19 - with a detailed, step by step, description of what you did before the error. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page - https://support.holdemmanager.com/user/mytickets/
-**If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like or dropbox, then right-click - 'copy dropbox link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. *If you have any problems with dropbox please try using google drive instead.