PDA

View Full Version : Switching reports need to enter date again

tpiha
01-08-2020, 09:22 PM
Hello
Every time I switch to a different report I need to set the date, is there a place to check it to keep the same date in all reports?
Another question, is there a check box to "auto apply filter changes to all reports?

fozzy71
01-09-2020, 10:18 AM
Hello
Every time I switch to a different report I need to set the date, is there a place to check it to keep the same date in all reports?

There is a semi-related setting in Tools - Settings - General for [x] 'Clear filters does not clear date filters' in case you are not aware, but this isn't going to apply your set date filter from one report to all other reports. It will just leave the date filter in any report when clearing action/other filters. HM3's reports are completely separate from each other in all ways, unlike HM2, so things like filters and report column stats are not shared in any way whatsoever (like HM2 did for some things) so each report can be setup completely unique from every other report.

One of the missing HM2 features that should make what you want here a bit closer to reality would be this feature request:

HMT-4306
Add recent custom date range filters functionality (Missing HM2 Feature)

This would give you a list of recently applied date filters from other reports that you could then use in the new report you opened with just one or two clicks.

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link (https://support.holdemmanager.com/) and include "Notify Me When HMT-4306Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Another question, is there a check box to "auto apply filter changes to all reports?

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *

HMT-4361
Quick Filters: Add 'Apply to all Reports' option (Missing HM2 Feature)

If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link (https://support.holdemmanager.com/) and include "Notify Me When HMT-4361Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.