PDA

View Full Version : bounties not getting tracked

huaba
01-08-2020, 09:27 AM
Can you confirm that bounties on winamax and pokerstars are not getting tracked atm in general in hm3 or should they work.
I have send allready a ticket 4 weeks ago regarding this issue but since im not reading anything about it in the forums here about bounties i was wondering if the tracking is working for others.

mfg

fozzy71
01-08-2020, 09:50 AM
What is the ticket number for your support ticket you reported this in? Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page (https://support.holdemmanager.com/user/mytickets/).

huaba
01-08-2020, 10:25 AM
#t448079

huaba
01-08-2020, 10:52 AM
so just to answer my question. is the tracking not working only for me or in general? adapting every tournament by hand is very annoying.

fozzy71
01-08-2020, 12:54 PM
This issue isn't affecting just you, it would affect anyone playing these games.

I'm sorry for the delay in reply to the ticket. Your ticket got moved to one of our 'Level 2' QA/Testing inboxes a few days before the holidays and that one developer ticket was written and linked to your ticket. Those tickets in those inboxes don't get reviewed/tested every day, and all testing and development was basically shut down for the most part for the end of last year for holidays and vacations by a good part of our team and has only started back up this week so no one likely saw your follow up questions to be sure all 3 issues you reported were tested.

I will move this ticket out to where I can keep an eye on it and ask our QA/Testing Manager to take a look at it tomorrow or the next day if he isn't busy with meetings like he is today. He will need to be the one to review the entire ticket (of 3 merged tickets) to see if the first tester duplicated and covered all 3 of your reported issues in that one ticket, or if he maybe only duplicated/documented one issue, and couldn't duplicate the other 2 issues, etc.

I will reply to your support ticket email with a copy of this forum reply when moving the ticket out into an inbox that gets checked daily.

huaba
02-13-2020, 10:43 PM
Iīm really sick of adapting every bounty tournament for now over 3-4 months.
HM3 doesnīt do the thing its supposed to do and the reason why i bought it. Its called a Poker tracker but i have to double check every tournament winnings and adapt every bounty tournament on my own.
I canīt really think how its possible that not many many more people are complaining about it. itīs really annoying me to a point were i get mad since HM3 doesnt make my life easier instead it is making it harder.

What is the eta for this being resolved? (months?,years?)
Iīm also sick of writing support tickets, uploading databases, hand histories, screenshots etc. This basic stuff just have to work for a so called poker tracker.