PDA

View Full Version : HM3 does not always memorize the statistic

warape843
01-07-2020, 12:32 PM
Hi
I use HM3 in pokerstars and it doesn't work well.
It's only memorize the vpip and the 3bet and the pfr stat. But only sometimes memorize the post flop, river and turn actions.
Please help me what could be the problem.

udbrky
01-08-2020, 01:33 AM
Make sure it is set up - https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/faqView/Holdem-Manager-3/203/PokerStars-Setup

You can add stats to the HUD in HUD Editor.

warape843
01-08-2020, 05:01 AM
Thanks I did it before. The problem is more complicated than this. :/ .
Once it's memorize the after pre flop statistic once not...

fozzy71
01-08-2020, 09:27 AM
I do not understand the problem you are trying to describe. You need to be more detailed in your description of the problem. We are going to need to have you reproduce/log the problem, and screenshot or video the problems, and send that all to us with a detailed step by step description of what is shown in each step/image when you reproduced and logged the errors.

Please reproduce the problem and:

a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
- Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site visible in the screen shot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
- Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page (https://support.holdemmanager.com/user/mytickets/).
- Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.