PDA

View Full Version : Notecaddy for HM3

Apanage
01-04-2020, 08:32 PM
Hi!

I'm waiting for Note Caddy compatibilty before buying HM3. It says it is coming soon but is that to be trusted? It seems to me that nobody is answering questions in the Notecaddyforum anymore and that there is no longer any support for Notecaddy from the Notecaddy developer. am I corect?

Razum
01-05-2020, 08:00 AM
Hi!

I'm waiting for Note Caddy compatibilty before buying HM3. It says it is coming soon but is that to be trusted? It seems to me that nobody is answering questions in the Notecaddyforum anymore and that there is no longer any support for Notecaddy from the Notecaddy developer. am I corect?

do not waste money.
on the forum 2+2 dude from NoteCaddy support has been disappeared over a year ago
Max Value Software apparently still has a sales manager, a support service that responds to everyone with the template "reproduce the problem and send your Logs" or "This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration". Of the developers, apparently only one Indian outsourced remained.
In general, NC is already dead as well as HM3

Holdem Manager Team
01-05-2020, 01:36 PM
Hi!

NoteCaddy will be released on Jan 15th.

You are correct that the NC Support has not been acceptable. There are no excuses the need to address the support and NC for HM3 is not an acceptable reason for that. We apologize and commit to addressing it in the near future.