PDA

View Full Version : Net Winnings column not correct

knofan
12-22-2019, 11:01 AM
I have been trying out HM3 now and it seems that it is not showing the correct sum in the Net Winnings column. See the Picture uploaded.

Does anyone seen this Before and have a fix for it?

Thnx :)

huaba
12-22-2019, 09:59 PM
yeah have the same issue and made a ticket about it. for me either restarting Hm3 or manually detecting the tournaments is helping. that isnt a good solution in the long run tho.

fozzy71
12-23-2019, 08:29 AM
I have been trying out HM3 now and it seems that it is not showing the correct sum in the Net Winnings column. See the Picture uploaded.

Does anyone seen this Before and have a fix for it?

Thnx :)

Which site or sites are you experiencing this issue with? STT or MTT?

Any tournament with more than 1 table (and some single table games) will require a separate Tournament Summary/History file to be imported for HM3 to properly calculate the size, places, and prizes. Without this information it is impossible for HM3 to work out the correct results. The only sites that currently write these summary files that we support right now is Pokerstars, Full Tilt, and Pacific.

If your site does not write summaries, or you experience any discrepancies with the results, you will need to manually edit the results via the Reports - Tournament - Tournaments - right-click - edit - Tournament Editor.

If you continue to have problems with Tournament results please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the end of this FAQ (https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/faqView/Holdem-Manager-3/269/How-Are-Missing-Hands-~-Inaccurate-Reports-Fixed%3F).

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

Strider124
12-27-2019, 05:02 PM
Have experienced the same issue. Very annoying. I am using the trial version and have noticed discrepancies between Poker Copilot and HM3. On closer inspection, HM3s numbers are off. For example, today I played a $3 tournament and cashed for $41.25. It is showing my Net Winnings as -3.00. Also today I played a $15 tournament and rebought once. It is showing my total buyin as $15 instead of $30.

It is for Pokerstars PA site. Very disappointing that this very basic function doesn't work consistently. Not sure I want to invest $100 in a buggy product.

udbrky
12-27-2019, 09:33 PM
Are you saving the tournament summary files? Without them, Stars tournaments will not be accurate.

Please zip and email the original problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ - https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/faqView/Holdem-Manager-3/269/How-Are-Missing-Hands-~-Inaccurate-Reports-Fixed%3F#hm3-email-hh

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

LoneSuvivor
07-04-2020, 10:00 AM
Any update Regarding this issue? I'm playing on ipoker and this issue makes me wonder about accuracy of reports.

I import the exact same files into PokerTracker and it works properly which makes me sure the problem is not in the history files.

fozzy71
07-07-2020, 11:51 AM
Any update Regarding this issue? I'm playing on ipoker and this issue makes me wonder about accuracy of reports.

I import the exact same files into PokerTracker and it works properly which makes me sure the problem is not in the history files.

Please try all the steps in this FAQ (https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/faqView/Holdem-Manager-3/269/How-Are-Missing-Hands-~-Inaccurate-Reports-Fixed%3F).

If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

Strider124
07-11-2020, 11:59 AM

No update from me. It continues not to work. I've sent screenshots and log files but they either can't fix it or don't care which is really disappointing because a "lesser" competitor like Poker CoPilot can track it properly with no issues using the same hand histories and tournament summaries. If I want an accurate record in HM3 I have to manually update every tournament in which I rebought ... something I couldn't keep track of unless I had another program. I think they are trying to fix it, because it has recently started detecting re-buys but at the wrong amount. HM3 is assuming you don't pay rake on re-buys LOL. At least it's getting closer but ridiculous that it is still not working for Pokerstars PA. SMH

I'm done wasting my time sending screenshots and log files. The issue is basic. Please just fix it.

fozzy71
07-15-2020, 08:35 AM
No update from me. It continues not to work. I've sent screenshots and log files but they either can't fix it or don't care which is really disappointing because a "lesser" competitor like Poker CoPilot can track it properly with no issues using the same hand histories and tournament summaries. If I want an accurate record in HM3 I have to manually update every tournament in which I rebought ... something I couldn't keep track of unless I had another program. I think they are trying to fix it, because it has recently started detecting re-buys but at the wrong amount. HM3 is assuming you don't pay rake on re-buys LOL. At least it's getting closer but ridiculous that it is still not working for Pokerstars PA. SMH

I'm done wasting my time sending screenshots and log files. The issue is basic. Please just fix it.

We have a few open developer tickets for 'pokerstars rebuy' searches:

- IMP-17 PS: Incorrect rebuy cost and number of addons in this tournament

This one is 'ready for release' and should be in our next beta or stable update we are working on.

We also have a couple more, that our developers have not started working on yet:

- HMT-4264 PokerStars rebuy/reentry tournament issues
- HMT-4258 HMT-4264 Rebuys not detected on PokerStars tourneys

I do not have an ETA for when they will be able to start working on those 2 issues.