PDA

View Full Version : HM3 Logs me out randomly and HUD not working properly

FishHasFeelings
12-20-2019, 03:08 PM
It's been last couple versions that randomly logs me out even during sessions. This have happened about 3 or 4 times. Biggest annoyance is that HUD randomly dissappears during sessions. Like many times in every session. HM says it's "on" but when I push "stop HUD" it comes back and stays as "stop HUD". There are other minor problems with UI but They don't affect my game so dont have time/not interested in reporting them. There were no problems at all with HM2 so I'm a bit disappointed. Am I the only one with these problems?

EDIT: I play no limit holdem at Pokerstars if that information is relevant.
Also HM3 misses some hands randomly and I don't think it has anything to do with cashing out. And one more thing: Is it really necessary to tell me EVERY time I open this software that I have small stakes version? I know what I bought and I'm not going to upgrade any time soon. Also read this forum and I have to say that when people use that amount of money to buy piece of software, it really should work better :( Merry Christmas :)

fozzy71
12-21-2019, 09:16 AM
This is a known issue the developers are actively investigating this weekend:

HMT-5099
Login dialog appears while using HM3

But we need more/new logs sent from anyone else experiencing these issues.

Please reproduce the problem and send your HM2Logs folder (http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support %3F) with screenshots and a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing, with a link to this thread and your forum name.