PDA

View Full Version : How to set a number of hands to normalize and display a stat.

BadHabitPoker
12-13-2019, 03:00 PM
How do I set my hud stats to only display after a certain number of instances. FOr instance... 3bet. Opponent has 11 opportunity to 3 bet. He does twice out of those ll. His 3 bet stat will only display after 10 instances or opportunities to do so.

This was definitely in Hm2.

Now in holdem manager 3 i can hover over the stat to see how many instances. That is not good enough and not fast enough. If the stat is there I need to know its accurate. That takes too much time. It needs to not show until its accurate.

Is this being worked on? Am I just missing where to establish this feature? Any guidance would be awesome. Thanks.

fozzy71
12-14-2019, 10:43 AM
This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

HMT-3214
Add stat specific 'Min Samples' filter to HUD Editor - Item Properties (HM2 Feature)

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link (https://support.holdemmanager.com/) and include "Notify Me When HMT-XXXX Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.