PDA

View Full Version : Slow Tournament/Spins winnings in the reports

huaba
12-10-2019, 01:50 PM
Hi,
My "net winnings" of Spins for example are updated very slowly. the winnings are already shown but the net winnings are not updated. i estimate thats because of the Hand/Tourneyhistory is archived late because of the option of "Archive imported files after :" is set to 20 Minutes.
First Question is if that is the reason?
2nd Question is. Does setting it to 0 helps my issue or does it not work that way? (any downsides of it?)

i actually donīt think it makes a difference since i watched when the imported HH are getting archived. after 30 minutes i looked and the got moved only after stoping the autoimport.
After that the net winning were still not updated and i had to detect it manully for it to be shown correctly. Also restarting HM3 was solving this in a earlier test without me being i need to update via rightclick on the Tourney manually.

this issue is really annoying since i wanna check the results quick cause i dont trust HM3 since the wrong imports from the HM2 database.

regards

fozzy71
12-11-2019, 10:59 AM
The archive time setting has nothing to do with how quickly the tournament gets run through the automatic tourney detection system, and then how long the report stats take to get updated after. Can you reproduce the problem with some screenshots showing the problems and details of the issues in the screenshots, and your logs from that session?

Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ (https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/faqView/Holdem-Manager-3/234/HUD-Troubleshooting) and send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread.