PDA

View Full Version : GG Hand Histories no longer importing

WhatA298
12-10-2019, 05:07 AM
I've been importing my GG Poker hand histories daily (exporting from the client and then importing) but today I updated HM3 and they wouldn't import. So I rolled back to the previous HM3 and still they won't import. I don't think there's been a GG update - anybody else had a problem?

fozzy71
12-10-2019, 09:58 AM
We only just now added support between the last 2 beta versions. Were you using an early alpha version from us privately in a support ticket?

Please update to our latest pre-release beta version of HM3 from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/download/index.php?product=HM3&channel=beta
- After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock.*
* If you do not see an 'unblock' option you can ignore this step.
- Then, right click the file and click 'Install'.

Please try to create a new database: File - New Database* then manually import some hands via File - Import Folder/File.

*Please do not create your HM3 Database in a sub-folder of any cloud file hosting service (Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, etc) as it can cause database corruptions because it will constantly be syncing the database to the cloud while you are playing/importing.* You can configure HM3 to archive any auto imported hand history files to a cloud file hosting service folder if you choose to as that will not affect the SQLite database in any way, and you can obviously store any HM3 database backup files you create in a cloud folder instead of the default path HM3 suggests when backing up databases.

If you continue to have problems: Please zip and email the original problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ (https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/faqView/Holdem-Manager-3/269/How-Are-Missing-Hands-~-Inaccurate-Reports-Fixed%3F#hm3-email-hh).

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

fozzy71
12-10-2019, 10:08 AM
Were you using a converter to convert those to a site format like Stars? We now support them natively so you need to search for your screen name under the GG site icon, instead of whatever site you were converting them to before.