PDA

View Full Version : [NEW FEATURE] Entire multi-table session replay

Sooch
11-30-2019, 10:45 AM
Hello,
I'd like to load my entire (multi-table ...) cash game session and reply it 'live'.

Best would it be:
1) reply the timings of the action (villain spent X time before reraising etc).
I'm pretty sure at least Pokerstars can help adding the 'timings' to the hand histories since
when I watch replays of the final tables events (let's say SCOOP) ,
I notice the timing action is the same that I was able to spot on the real live final table going on.

2) reply the multitable action with multi-replayers operating simultaneously .

I think it can be helpful to identify possible 'tilt' triggers.
It can also help those coaching their pupils.

fozzy71
12-02-2019, 10:20 AM
1 - Is not possible. Stars doesn't save timings in their hand histories. The only thing they have is when timebank was used, so we just know if an action is within the timeout period.

2 - Would be a major task to develop. Our QA/Testing Manager had me write up the feature request to track your suggestions popularity. This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link (https://support.holdemmanager.com/) and include "Notify Me When HMT-5012 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

The only way to replay an entire session currently would be via the Sessions report, and all of the hands from every table would obviously be replayed in the same/individual replayer window.