PDA

View Full Version : Replayer does not show up

levin0922
11-23-2019, 02:18 PM
I use hm3 on my MAC's virtual machine——Parallels Desk. And the version of windows is windows7.
The problem is that the replayer did not show up when I want see my hands.
The small window of the replayer hides behind the hm3 database app on the bottom of the screen.
I can preview the window of the replayer when the mouse moves on the hm3 icons, but when I click the replayer, it does not work.
Please have a look at these screenshots. I can not let the replayer show up.
I'm a trial user and this bug really bothers me. I'm in a hurry. I want to use hm3 as soon as possible.

fozzy71
11-24-2019, 09:10 AM
Please follow this FAQ to fix the problem with windows moving off screen:
http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows/bring-misplaced-off-screen-windows-back-to-your-desktop-keyboard-trick/

levin0922
11-24-2019, 11:42 AM
Thanks but I have not resolved the problem with your advice.
I have created a ticket.

fozzy71
11-24-2019, 12:51 PM
The steps we gave in your forum thread, if followed properly, will fix this issue for you. I use the 'Move' method myself and had to do it myself just the other day when I briefly switched from 2 monitors to only using one new/larger monitor briefly.

I will reply to the ticket in few moments with instructions for editing (and/or renaming) the config file to fix the Replayer's 'WindowStates' coordinates. I will post the steps here as well once I reply to the support ticket in case anyone else needs them in the future.

levin0922
11-24-2019, 12:58 PM
The steps we gave in your forum thread, if followed properly, will fix this issue for you. I use the 'Move' method myself and had to do it myself just the other day when I briefly switched from 2 monitors to only using one new/larger monitor briefly.

I will reply to the ticket in few moments with instructions for editing (and/or renaming) the config file to fix the Replayer's 'WindowStates' coordinates. I will post the steps here as well once I reply to the support ticket in case anyone else needs them in the future.

Thanks. I wish I can resolve it. I think the problem is caused by the resolution of the virtual machine. I have post these screenshots it a new ticket just now.

fozzy71
11-24-2019, 01:04 PM
Close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.

a) To manually edit the config file:

Close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray then open your C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0 folder with Windows File Explorer. *If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/130/How+to+See+Hidden+Files+in+Windows+

Please right-click and 'Copy' ONLY these 2 files:
- HoldemManager.config
- HoldemManager.config.bak

And paste them to a new folder on your desktop.*

Open the original C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\HoldemManager.config file in a text editor and delete the 2 or 3 lines you see directly below Section Name="WindowStates" and above the next '/Section' tag.

Save the file, close it, and launch HM3 then let me know if that fixed your issues.

b) If that didn't help you can try to simply delete that config file to recreate it completely default:

Close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray then open your C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0 folder with Windows File Explorer. *If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/130/How+to+See+Hidden+Files+in+Windows+

Please right-click and 'Cut' ONLY these 2 files:
- HoldemManager.config
- HoldemManager.config.bak

And paste them to a new folder on your desktop. *When you restart HM3 this will reset all of your config settings to default to see if it is related. *If that solves the problem you can delete the old files you put on the desktop.

Note: Resetting the config file to default means you need to check and re-configure any/all settings that might have been customized previously. *Auto import folders, Archive folder, pref seating, general settings, etc.

c)*If none of that helps send us your \HM3logs files -*https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/faqView/Holdem-Manager-3/194/How-to-send-HM3-log-files-to-support

fozzy71
11-24-2019, 01:13 PM
Thanks. I wish I can resolve it. I think the problem is caused by the resolution of the virtual machine. I have post these screenshots it a new ticket just now.

What are the display specs and Windows Display Settings for it set to? Have you tried adjusting the Windows DPI Scaling also?

levin0922
11-24-2019, 01:19 PM
What are the display specs and Windows Display Settings for it set to? Have you tried adjusting the Windows DPI Scaling also?

Thanks. It's ok. I like the hm team!

udbrky
11-26-2019, 10:22 PM
You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.