PDA

View Full Version : Session duration is wrong

lutherBlissett23
11-19-2019, 07:28 AM
I'm on the "session by day" tab, the values for "session duration" are completely wrong as shown in the image below.
Session start is wrong as well. Session end is correct.

fozzy71
11-19-2019, 10:14 AM
Is the active hero name a specific site screen name or an alias name of multiple site's hands? We need the hands sent with the screenshot and error details.

Please zip and email the original problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ (https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/faqView/Holdem-Manager-3/269/How-Are-Missing-Hands-~-Inaccurate-Reports-Fixed%3F#hm3-email-hh).

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

lutherBlissett23
11-20-2019, 02:32 PM
It is an alias name of multiple site's hands.
Excuse me but I don't have the time and will to help you fixing bugs - which there's plenty of - by looking into HHs, zipping files, making screenshots, giving detailed descriptions of this or that.
Besides I thought beta-test was over...

udbrky
11-20-2019, 06:06 PM
Did you send in a ticket with the hands and a link to this thread?

fozzy71
11-21-2019, 10:34 AM
We generally can't fix issues like this if we can't duplicate it, and to duplicate it we need the hands and steps/details of the errors and how to reproduce them with your site/alias hands. This particular issue is actually a known issue that we duplicated with some other customer samples recently and fixed internally already.

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve and is already resolved in our internal alpha builds. These changes should be available in the next gold beta release. *While we do not have an exact date for the release, you will receive a prompt to update once available as long as you have enabled the Tools - Settings - General - [x] 'Check for Updates' and [x] 'Prompt for beta updates' options.

If you continue to have problems with this after the next update you will need to send the hands and screenshots/details of the error in a support ticket so we can test your specific issues.