PDA

View Full Version : Two questions: HUD stats showing only the last session stats on and mouse over popup.

Kotakera
11-16-2019, 11:25 PM
First question:
When I`m using the replayer in the ''sessions'' option, the HUD only shows the hands played in that specific session.
If I`m using the replayer from the overall reports, the HUD only shows the hands from the last session played.
I would like to have the HUD showing the stats of all hands played. How do I do that?
Stats Up To Time Of Hand is ''off''.

Second question:
When I hover the mouse over a stat on the HUD it shows a popup of what HUD stat I`m looking at, can I disable it?
And I would like make the popup that I assigned to a stat to show when I hover the mouse over, whithout needing to click on it. Is it possible as it was in the HM2?
Thanks.

fozzy71
11-17-2019, 09:23 AM
All 3 of these feature requests have been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *

First question:
When I`m using the replayer in the ''sessions'' option, the HUD only shows the hands played in that specific session.
If I`m using the replayer from the overall reports, the HUD only shows the hands from the last session played.
I would like to have the HUD showing the stats of all hands played. How do I do that?
Stats Up To Time Of Hand is ''off''.

HMT-1428: Replayer HUD - Add an option switch between lifetime and session stats for hero (Missing HM2 Feature)

Second question:
When I hover the mouse over a stat on the HUD it shows a popup of what HUD stat I`m looking at, can I disable it?

HMT-4626: Add HUD Option to disable hover tooltips completely

And I would like make the popup that I assigned to a stat to show when I hover the mouse over, whithout needing to click on it. Is it possible as it was in the HM2?
Thanks.

HMT-1361: HUD - Add option to activate Popup on mouseover (HM2 feature)

If you want to be notified if/when they are each added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link (https://support.holdemmanager.com/) and include a link to this thread, your forum name and all 3 of the 'HMT-XXXX' ticket numbers in the body/subject of the support ticket you send so we can link your support ticket to all 3 of the developer tickets.