PDA

View Full Version : Need help

Biju
12-28-2008, 04:55 PM
I downloaded the trial version of HE and had the set up and HUD working on Party Poker. I then changed my screen name on PP and now I don't have the HUD and none of the hand histories show up without manually importing them via the import page. Table Manager sees the table I'm playing at but no hand histories, hence no HUD I pressume. Assumming I need to tell HE my new screen name but where? Can't find this on FAQ although there are a lot....

morny
12-28-2008, 05:20 PM
See this FAQ http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=143

Biju
12-28-2008, 05:55 PM
New Download so Ver1.07. I tried all of those page links and a lot more, as I mentioned I had looked in the faq Tell me what detail you need and I'll add more

morny
12-28-2008, 06:01 PM
Please answer these questions and i should be able to solve it for you http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

Biju
12-28-2008, 06:25 PM
Will do but have you read my OP as I think it explains the problem and answers all those questions.

1. Ver 1.07 15 day trial.
2. Party Poker
3. Followed this. It worked until I changed my Party Poker screen name.
4. Yes it is storing the files in sub directories of my screen name but not importing them into HE Manager unless I do it manually from the import folder. Perhaps it is looking for my old screen name detaisl I no longer play under. I can't remember if I had to add this during any of the set up process.
5. I have the Auto refresh button highlighted in the misc options.
6. Table manager sees the correct table number I am playing on but doesn't see the hand histories hence no HUD?

Cheers

morny
12-29-2008, 11:44 AM
Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it further

Biju
12-29-2008, 12:24 PM
e mailed you the requested file. thanks.

morny
12-29-2008, 05:24 PM
I didnt get it did you send it to morny@holdemmanager.net

morny
12-30-2008, 10:45 AM
Please follow the FAQ again and this time add it exactly as per the FAQ, you only go as far as Hand History in the path. Youll need to delete the old one you setup incorrectly

Biju
12-30-2008, 05:47 PM
Hello Morny. well I'm not sure where I'm going wrong as I've gone to the Party Poker set up page in FAQ, tried it again and it won't work still. What am I missing. I am a bit confused with all the links on each pageand have worked through the PP faq. I have two subdirectories in my HH the old screen name and those files (which the HUD worked with) and the new screen name with its files which I cant get to work. What am I missing.

morny
12-30-2008, 10:25 PM
email me the new holdemmanager.config file, you dont need to send me the whole folder just that file

Biju
12-30-2008, 10:44 PM
I just did.