PDA

View Full Version : HUD popups via hovering mouse over a stat (instead of clicking it)

Lure
11-11-2019, 04:23 AM
So, I couldn't find this feature in any of the settings. I'm used to hovering mouse over a stat in HM2 HUD, it made it super easy to move from one popup to another with zero clicking. Feels like a huge downgrade. Can you please return this feature in HM3?

fozzy71
11-11-2019, 09:36 AM
This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link (https://support.holdemmanager.com/) and include "Notify Me When HMT-1361 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Bennobal
11-11-2019, 04:01 PM
Is the ability removed to hover your mouse over a stat to show pop-up? Will it return?

Also, is there an option to set they way pop-ups behave? Now I can only click to see them and click to close. In HM2 there was an option to hover and then it went away after a few (pre-determined) seconds.

udbrky
11-11-2019, 05:03 PM
This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link (https://support.holdemmanager.com/) and include "Notify Me When HMT-4626 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

taistoj
01-02-2020, 06:53 AM
Really sad this feature still is nowhere to see.

udbrky
01-03-2020, 05:21 PM

Did you follow post 4?

pippola3
03-04-2020, 05:27 AM
Hi,

is possible in the hud of hm3 to show popups just by hovered on a stats without clicking? I looked in the hud editor, but i didn't find any option.

Thanks

fozzy71
03-04-2020, 09:56 AM
Hi,

is possible in the hud of hm3 to show popups just by hovered on a stats without clicking? I looked in the hud editor, but i didn't find any option.

Thanks

I merged your new thread into an existing thread about the same topic. See my quote below:

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link (https://support.holdemmanager.com/) and include "Notify Me When HMT-1361 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

SyracuseBaller
03-12-2020, 02:35 PM
So this is still not working after 4 months?
Just found this thread after wasting one hour trying to find out why my popups don't work after 'upgrading' from HM2 to HM3. Okay they do work, but I would never had thought that people use popups by clicking two times each time... please give us back the option to see them by hovering

fozzy71
03-13-2020, 09:27 AM
So this is still not working after 4 months?
Just found this thread after wasting one hour trying to find out why my popups don't work after 'upgrading' from HM2 to HM3. Okay they do work, but I would never had thought that people use popups by clicking two times each time... please give us back the option to see them by hovering

No, it has not been implemented yet and I do not have any sort of estimate for when it will be added. We do not give estimates until it has been confirmed as implemented/resolved by our testers and the release is imminent.

If you want to be notified when it is eventually added please follow the instructions in the posts above to send us a support ticket.

Joao.Cardoso
04-08-2020, 11:25 AM
Hello, I just want to mention that I'm waiting for this feature to be added to purchase HM3. Regards.

fozzy71
04-09-2020, 08:29 AM
Hello, I just want to mention that I'm waiting for this feature to be added to purchase HM3. Regards.

marc753
02-01-2021, 12:18 PM
has this been added yet?

fozzy71
02-01-2021, 12:56 PM
has this been added yet?

No, it has not. This will not be possible to implement until sometime after the developers eventually code and integrate the new 'HUD 2.0' engine.

shipower69
02-01-2021, 09:30 PM
This option and the "Show HUD on active table only" are two or the most best features of HM2.
Feel this HM3 like a return in time...
I still use HM2 during the grind, because i think that is still more confortable and reliable, only open HM3 to reorganize HM popups and stats, because it spend me much time create all from the begin, but its sad left playing in ACR because the last upgrade not working in HM2, and the softwarer doesnt have more support :(
Please solve that features as soon as possible, thanks!

Joao.Cardoso
02-10-2021, 03:55 PM

Bump! 1 year after this message it's still sad that this feature still is nowhere to see.

This option and the "Show HUD on active table only" are two or the most best features of HM2.
Feel this HM3 like a return in time...
I still use HM2 during the grind, because i think that is still more confortable and reliable, only open HM3 to reorganize HM popups and stats, because it spend me much time create all from the begin, but its sad left playing in ACR because the last upgrade not working in HM2, and the softwarer doesnt have more support :(
Please solve that features as soon as possible, thanks!

I've searched this thread for this exact same reason. I do own HM3 but I used HM2 until the WPN change because it's just better in everything. With this being said I won't purchase any further license of HM3. I feel scammed with this product. Apart from the replayer it's way inferior to HM2 in basically every aspect with the in-game HUD being the most idiotic downgrade of all.

fozzy71
02-11-2021, 12:33 PM
Unfortunately these missing/new HUD features will not be possible until sometime after the developers code the new 'HUD 2.0' engine for HM3. That will be a big project so I have no estimate for when the current HUD engine will get replaced with the new HUD engine and/or the features mentioned above will be implemented.

shipower69
02-11-2021, 02:03 PM
Unfortunately these missing/new HUD features will not be possible until sometime after the developers code the new 'HUD 2.0' engine for HM3. That will be a big project so I have no estimate for when the current HUD engine will get replaced with the new HUD engine and/or the features mentioned above will be implemented.

Hi Fozzy!
I understand that its not easy implement some features from day to night, im a semi-professional poker player, i have a job in IT Security area and i really understand that some implementations have a delay of some days/months because it should depend of a big number os programmers, and are made part of a scalable project.

But unfortunately i really assure that HM2 still is more reliable than HM3.

The only big problem now to use HM2 is the compatibility with some poker rooms that it doesnt work anymore.

But lets wait for your big project and new engine.

Regards