PDA

View Full Version : Filtering by VPIP and etc

uuuups
11-10-2019, 04:11 PM
Is there way to filter out hand played against different tipe of opponents... For example keep only hand raised preflop by player who have pfr 20% on MP...
So many years of trakers evolving but still not one have this option

fozzy71
11-11-2019, 09:33 AM
Once we implement this feature request:

HMT-3875: Opponents List: Add option to filter out heroes from list

You would be able to do some basic filtering like this by VPIP in the HM3 Opponents list view.

To be able to review all those hands in detail though would require an alias of all those non-hero players to then analyze them in the Reports. There is no quick way to alias every non hero player in HM3 at this time. An alias of all hands for all opponents would also be very resource intensive for larger databases. I would recommend filtering for the top 10 - 20 winners or losers by vpip in the Opponents view then screengrab the names and manually create the aliases using the highest volume regs (instead of every player in the database) for any given stake + vpip + etc to review in the reports.

uuuups
11-11-2019, 10:47 AM
you think i didnt try this alias system ))? Try to analize game creating hundreds of alias adding thousands of players manually )))you must create different alias for each situation, when we want to analize our game against regular players it will take a lot of time... but when we want to analize our game against recreatinal players (where most of our profit come) it will take eternity, because they have played much less hands than regulars

At this point there is a better way to do that in another tracker, way better than alias system, but still were uncomfortable and time consuming

uuuups
11-11-2019, 10:59 AM
at least if there was a better way to create aliases using opponents list.. there we cant sort players by vpip/pfr/3bet and then id would be awesome select group off players and have option "create an alias" by 2 clicks ... Still not perfetc but already something :)
For me it most important thing... i woudl only buy HM3 if there was this option... I just dont see another cons comparing to HM2... (there is 1 but its not worth upgrading to HM3)
Its only my opinion