PDA

View Full Version : Can't get some color ranges to work

Bennobal
11-10-2019, 12:48 PM
I can't get the color ranges to work for certain stats. VPIP, PFR, and 3Bet. For WTSD for example it does work. No matter how I adjust the decimals or ranges it won't show correct colors. In the HuD on the table it will just show white or green.

udbrky
11-11-2019, 02:21 AM
Make sure you are editing the correct HUD.

Please reproduce the problem and click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu (or from the 'Help' menu at the top), or choose 'Yes' if prompted to submit an error report, and send your logs and config files with a detailed step by step description of the problem that we can use to try and reproduce the problem.

If you are unable to send the logs via the automated system for any reason you can collect and send the logs manually - https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/faqView/Holdem-Manager-3/194/How-to-send-HM3-log-files-to-support

fozzy71
11-11-2019, 09:34 AM
Are you playing at stars or full tilt?

Amaya (PokerStars and Full Tilt) only allow 3 colors to be automatically assigned to a HUD stat.* HM3 will only color stats based on the first two color ranges and all other stat values will have the default color. The default color is the one set to Foreground for the stat in the HUD Editor - you can change it there to whatever color you would like.

What you need to do is set just two color conditions under "Color Ranges" and the third color will be the default color for the stat. This is the one set to Foreground for the stat in the HUD Profile Editor - you can change it there to whatever color you would like. The 3 color limit is per stat and not overall so, for example, you can use red/blue/green for VPIP and yellow/purple/pink for PFR e.t.c.

For example:
Set Foreground color to Green
Set first Color Range to Red for 1-30
Set second Color Range to Yellow for 31-70

Any number above 70 for that stat will be colored green.

Bennobal
11-11-2019, 03:05 PM
Thanks, that explains it. I wasn't aware of that and couldn't understand why it didn't work in HM2. Now that it didn't work in HM3 either I just went crazy thinking it had to do with some decimal setting or something. Thanks however, this works.