PDA

View Full Version : Tournament by Day Report

fatkinglouie@gmail.com
11-08-2019, 02:18 PM
Lower panel shows here the played hands. How can I switch to a list of the played tourneys?

The graph panel has the x-axis by default on days - this does not make sense. The report "by Day" is already sorted by days, consequently the is only one datapoint on the x-axis. How can I make it take "hands" by default and save it?

Really, this is so sad! So many annoying bugs

fozzy71
11-09-2019, 09:31 AM
Lower panel shows here the played hands. How can I switch to a list of the played tourneys?

You would need to switch to the Tournaments report and filter for that specific 'Day'.

We do have as feature request to improve on this type of behavior throughout all the reports:

HMT-4829: Allow users to see/filter for hands/tournaments that are displayed in a report line

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link (https://support.holdemmanager.com/) and include "Notify Me When HMT-4829 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

The graph panel has the x-axis by default on days - this does not make sense. The report "by Day" is already sorted by days, consequently the is only one datapoint on the x-axis. How can I make it take "hands" by default and save it?

Report Graphs are always by hands unless you go to the Tournament Results Graph. X-Axis isn't by days by default, but if you change it to days on some report, then on restart all will be set to days because those settings are current universal. Our developers have goals to try and make every report's mini-graph options independent from every other report but there is no ETA for if/when that might happen.

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link (https://support.holdemmanager.com/) and include "Notify Me When HMT-4914 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.