PDA

View Full Version : Number of hands in replayer

penguin13
11-05-2019, 08:05 AM
Hi guys,

1) how do I change the maximum hands displayed in replayer for other players? Now I have maximum 20k hands

2) how to display my hands? In my hud I have only hands from current session, even when I lookback to previous sessions. I would like to see for example all hands from last week/month in the hud at the replayer

Thank you for your help!

fozzy71
11-05-2019, 09:01 AM
1) Edit the HUD - HUD Options - General Settings - General - Filters: 'Stats from the last 20000 hands' setting.

2) This is not possible at this time. This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *

HMT-1428: Replayer HUD - Add an option switch between lifetime and session stats for hero (Missing HM2 Feature)

If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link (https://support.holdemmanager.com/) and include "Notify Me When HMT-4128 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

penguin13
11-05-2019, 12:54 PM
Thank you fozzy!

So there is no option how to see my own stats in my own HUD yet?

fozzy71
11-06-2019, 08:59 AM
You can't see lifetime hero stats in the replayer HUD of HM3, like you could in HM2, until HMT-1428 is eventually implemented by the developers. I don't have any sort of ETA yet for it.

penguin13
02-15-2020, 07:04 AM
Hello fozzy,

still not possible to see my own hands in HUD somewhere? Its a bit boring and long to search for every single stat in "position" tab and also cluttered.

Thank you!

fozzy71
02-15-2020, 09:03 AM
No, unfortunately HMT-1428 is still an open issue for our developers. I do not have an estimate for when this issue will be resolved. We do not give estimates until it has been confirmed as implemented/resolved by our testers and the release is imminent.

joaomathias
02-28-2020, 06:45 PM
In HM2 i marked hand to review by right clicking them on the panel that showed last 3 hands. Can this be done in HM3?
thx

fozzy71
03-01-2020, 08:57 AM
In HM2 i marked hand to review by right clicking them on the panel that showed last 3 hands. Can this be done in HM3?
thx

The 'Table HUD' of HM3 has 2 parts: the right half is for HUD Options like changing profiles, etc, and the left half (the 'Tag' icon) is for tagging hands via left-click, or for opening the hand viewer (which can also be done from the HM3 Last X Winners list by left clicking a pot amount) or for displaying the last hand's board and showdown cards.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r8t6eruzqguzfvb/how%20to%20tag%20hands%20live.png?raw=1

joaomathias
03-02-2020, 03:54 PM
Thanks a lot for the answer.

What about those arrows that hm2 had in the last few hands panel, to move players hud positions for that table. Is this function gone?

Im having a hard time organizing players hud with winamax, even after saving the layout.

thanks

udbrky
03-03-2020, 02:52 AM
By default the HUD components placed on the table are locked in position to avoid accidentally moving the HUD while playing. *To move the HUD component boxes to new locations on the table. Please see this FAQ - https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/faqView/Holdem-Manager-3/236/My-HUD-Positions-Do-Not-Line-Up-Correctly

Hold the Control key and left mouse button while dragging the HUD components to the new location.

Once they are positioned how you want them you will want to click the HM3 Table 'HUD' icon and 'Save Layout' or 'Lock & Save Layout'.

You can alternatively click the HM3 'HUD' icon and Unlock the HUD to move HUD groups around on the table without the need to hold the control key. *This also applies to moving the HM3 Table 'HUD' icon - hold the modifier key to drag it; and also applies when moving mucked cards and board cards. *To see the position of all mucked cards, use the HM3 Table 'HUD' icon to enable "Configure Mucked Cards".

p.s. The Graphical HUD does not have a lock on the HUD and it is moved using the right mouse button, like HM2.

joaomathias
03-05-2020, 04:22 PM
The panel with last hands for shows pot size number with two decimals. How to take this off? Thanks

fozzy71
03-06-2020, 09:33 AM
The panel with last hands for shows pot size number with two decimals. How to take this off? Thanks

That is not possible unfortunately, as the 'Recent Winner Pot Size X' values in the HUD Editor are text values, not actual stats. I wrote up the feature request so we can track it, but this is not something we can do with the current HM3 HUD system that we are using from PT4. We are working on a complete redesign of the HM3 HUD but it is a big project and I have no estimate for how long that will take to design and implement.

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration.

HMT-5258 - HUD: Add ability to hide 'Recent Winner Pot X' value decimals

If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link (https://support.holdemmanager.com/) and include "Notify Me When HMT-5258 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

mav
03-11-2020, 04:33 PM
The 'Table HUD' of HM3 has 2 parts: the right half is for HUD Options like changing profiles, etc, and the left half (the 'Tag' icon) is for tagging hands via left-click, or for opening the hand viewer (which can also be done from the HM3 Last X Winners list by left clicking a pot amount) or for displaying the last hand's board and showdown cards.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r8t6eruzqguzfvb/how%20to%20tag%20hands%20live.png?raw=1

Hi Fozzy, I don't seem to have the "Tag hand in progress" option when I click the Tag icon on the Table HUD. I can only mark previous hands:

https://i.imgur.com/MXQV8dX.png

Is this a limitation of the trial version of HEM3 perhaps? Or is there some setting that I'm missing? Thanks
Edit: I'm also experiencing some weirdness regarding this list of previous hands. First off, when playing many zoom tables, I'll get hands from another tables when using the Table HUD at a specific table. Is it possible to segregate tables to that the Table HUD list of previous hands only shows hands from the current table? It can be pretty confusing to quickly select a recent hand for review when you're folding fast on other tables and those hands jump to the top of the list. Also generally the list seems to sometimes miss hands or they get imported late/in incorrect order. Are there any known issues? Is this something specific to the trial version of hem3?

fozzy71
03-12-2020, 09:44 AM
Hi Fozzy, I don't seem to have the "Tag hand in progress" option when I click the Tag icon on the Table HUD. I can only mark previous hands:

Is this a limitation of the trial version of HEM3 perhaps? Or is there some setting that I'm missing? Thanks

You can't tag a zoom hand that is 'in progress'.

Edit: I'm also experiencing some weirdness regarding this list of previous hands. First off, when playing many zoom tables, I'll get hands from another tables when using the Table HUD at a specific table. Is it possible to segregate tables to that the Table HUD list of previous hands only shows hands from the current table? It can be pretty confusing to quickly select a recent hand for review when you're folding fast on other tables and those hands jump to the top of the list. Also generally the list seems to sometimes miss hands or they get imported late/in incorrect order. Are there any known issues? Is this something specific to the trial version of hem3?

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

HMT-4847 - Zoom HUD: Recent Winners list (and Hero HUD) combines hands from multiple entries to the same pool

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link (https://support.holdemmanager.com/) and include "Notify Me When HMT-4847 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

mav
03-12-2020, 11:55 AM
Thanks!

Is there no way to make this possible? I think I've identified the cause of that which I was describing earlier, and it's the fact that a hh doesn't get imported into HEM until it's over. When you fold at zoom tables you're immediately taken to a new table, and thus you have no way of knowing when the previous hand ends (if there are players left in the pot when you fold obviously the hand won't end there). You end up having to monitor the HEM previous hands list until your hand pops up, and then you can mark it for review. It's quite troublesome when playing many zoom tables as the hands pile up really fast and you really don't have time to monitor when some hh you're no longer involved in ends.
What is needed imo is a way to mark the hand before/as you fold it, even though it continues without your involvement. The only other option I see right now is to ctrl + fold which keeps you at the table, then you can watch the hand play out and mark it immediately afterwards. That's still a waste of time as you'd prefer to start a new hand immediately instead of waiting for the irrelevant results of a hand you want to mark

mav
03-12-2020, 08:02 PM

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

HMT-4847 - Zoom HUD: Recent Winners list (and Hero HUD) combines hands from multiple entries to the same pool

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link (https://support.holdemmanager.com/) and include "Notify Me When HMT-4847 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Thanks. Can you tell me if HEM 2 segregates the zoom tables or are they combined similarly to how I just described? Also, is it possible to tag a zoom hand that is in progress using HEM 2?

fozzy71
03-14-2020, 08:12 AM
It is not possible in HM3 and it wasn't possible in HM2 either from what I recall.