PDA

View Full Version : Player notes needs 8Gb RAM!!?

Knowlestoo
11-01-2019, 12:03 PM
Wot it says in the title. My PC slowed slightly so I checked and OMG. I'll send the image to support. This is insanely high and occurred without any notes windows open.

Knowlestoo
11-01-2019, 01:47 PM
Seriously? I'm at 10.5Gb now. Can I just kill that one process? Or do I need to restart HM3? Is this going to happen every time I try to use your note feature?

udbrky
11-01-2019, 07:03 PM
Please reproduce the problem and click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu (or from the 'Help' menu at the top), or choose 'Yes' if prompted to submit an error report, and send your logs and config files with a detailed step by step description of the problem that we can use to try and reproduce the problem.

If you are unable to send the logs via the automated system for any reason you can collect and send the logs manually - https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/faqView/Holdem-Manager-3/194/How-to-send-HM3-log-files-to-support

Knowlestoo
11-04-2019, 12:26 PM
So far been unable to replicate the problem. Having said that I haven't had a session where I wanted to make as many notes as I did in that one so if that's the trigger then it'll show up again at some point.