PDA

View Full Version : Table HUD

Finne
10-28-2019, 08:02 AM
Hi,

I did import my custom HM2 HUD and it works perfectly, BUT there is no table HUD where I can see past hands and where I could mark them. How do I turn on that option?

fozzy71
10-28-2019, 09:35 AM
The HM2 recent winners list in HUD was not part of the profile in the editor, so it does not come across directly on HM2 HUD Import. You will have to copy Recent winners group from one of the default HM3 HUD Profiles. We are looking into the possibility of automatically creating Recent winner list when importing HM2 HUD Profiles.

Here are the instructions on how to add table averages to any HUD profile:

Open the HUD - 'HUD Editor...' and select one of the default HM3 'Profiles' that has the 'Table Averages' group included.* In the upper left 'Group' window select the 'Table Averages' group and click the small button right of the Delete button and 'Export Group' to your computer. Then switch to the HUD Profile that doesn't show them and 'Import Group' for that Table Averages group file you just exported.

Here is a short video (https://www.dropbox.com/s/9n9qk1rezswnskr/2019-10-17_10h15_27.mp4?dl=0) showing the process.

petike2222
12-19-2020, 08:57 PM
Hi,
Now the recent winner names and the recent winner pot stats show the same values on all zoom tables when I play on zoom tables. It's so confusing. A lot times after clicking on a hand the hand viewer opens hands from other tables.
Can we setup somewhere to show only those hands which played at the table under the hud?
On Cash tables it works fine.

fozzy71
12-20-2020, 10:56 AM
This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

HMT-4847 - Zoom HUD: Recent Winners list (and Hero HUD) combines hands from multiple entries to the same pool

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link (https://support.holdemmanager.com/) and include "Notify Me When HMT-4847 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.