PDA

View Full Version : OM3 importing my 5card omaha hands and mixing everything up with my PLO hands

Dw.Zaba
10-24-2019, 05:22 AM
Hello,

I mainly play PLO and PLO 5 card on Winamax.

My trial version OM3 imports my 5card PLO hh and mix them up with my actual PLO hands i want to track.

Therefore the data becomes completely useless in the reporting, hud, etc. since those are two different games.

How can I not import the plo 5card hh? or at least is there a way to filter them once they are imported? and also filter the hh in the hud, since i play opponents that also play both games.

I won't buy OM3 if i can't actually analyze my PLO hands, even the crappy pokeit is able to separate 4card and 5 card.

fozzy71
10-24-2019, 08:03 AM
We will need you to send us a sample of each type of hands so we can write it up to have our developers prevent the import of these hands in a future build. For now the only thing I can suggest is to purge those hands/tables from the reports.

We actually fixed this back in August:

HMT-4579: Winamax - Unsuppported Omaha5 hands importing incorrectly, not shown in reports/wrong gametype

so you are either still using an older pre-release beta that doesn't have the fix or there has been a regression in HM3 perhaps due to a change in their hand history formats since then.

a) If you are not using version 3.1.3.0 yet please update:

Please update to our latest stable version of HM3 from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/download/index.php?product=HM3&channel=stable
- After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock.*
* If you do not see an 'unblock' option you can ignore this step.
- Then, right click the file and click 'Install'.

b) Please try to create a new database: File - New Database* then manually import some hands via File - Import Folder - from C:\HM2Archive and/or C:\HM3Archive.

*Please do not create your HM3 Database in a sub-folder of any cloud file hosting service (Dropbox, OneDrive,.Google Drive, etc) as it can cause database corruptions because it will constantly be syncing the database to the cloud while you are playing/importing.* You can configure HM3 to archive any auto imported hand history files to a cloud file hosting service folder if you choose to as that will not affect the SQLite database in any way, and you can obviously store any HM3 database backup files you create in a cloud folder instead of the default path HM3 suggests when backing up databases.

c) If the new database in version 3.1.3.0 has the same issues we need a sample of 5card and 4card plo hands and screenshots/details of the specific errors that need to be addressed in the various reports.

Please zip and email the problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us using the 'Contact Support' link here (https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/product/1) for testing. Here is a direct link (https://support.holdemmanager.com/user/mytickets/) to your My Tickets page. Please include a link to this forum thread and your forum name if there are multiple customers with similar issues in the thread.

If the hands are not importing at all they will be in the original folder, but if HM3 parsed some some of the files then they may have been archived. All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by Site\Year\\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\PokerStars\2016\07\31).

When sending any files please zip them (right-click - send to - compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.

Dw.Zaba
10-25-2019, 05:30 PM
Thank you for your detailed and clear answer.

Creating a new database solved the issue since I had a hm3 db from the beta.