PDA

View Full Version : Pop up designer HM3

Kravean
10-22-2019, 04:50 AM
Hi there

In HEM2 I had a pop up that showed 3b by position versus position, in a table, like the attached image.

However in HEM3 I cannot find the stats such as (3BSBvEP) 3b of SB versus the EP, etc

Have these been removed? Or can you advise how to find the statistics.

The only stat I can find is 3b v EP, which is a generic stat from any position.

Thanks

fozzy71
10-22-2019, 07:25 AM
HM3 does not have positional versions of every stat like HM2 did, as many customers felt it cluttered up the stats list. Instead we have the HUD - HUD Editor - Item Properties - Position modifier as shown in this screenshot:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qh7e28llpah1kyl/positionalitemproperties.png?raw=1

Kravean
10-22-2019, 07:48 AM
Great thanks, makes perfect sense!

Kravean
10-22-2019, 08:25 AM
Sorry one more question - when creating a pop-up grid - is there a way to insert an empty cell? At the moment I have put some text in a cell like a '.' but wondered if there is just a way to insert an empty cell.

This is to help everything line up and make the pop up neat

Kravean
10-22-2019, 08:26 AM
Is there a way to insert am empty cell in the pop up editor? for spacing purposes.

Thanks

fozzy71
10-23-2019, 09:28 AM
Sorry one more question - when creating a pop-up grid - is there a way to insert an empty cell? At the moment I have put some text in a cell like a '.' but wondered if there is just a way to insert an empty cell.

This is to help everything line up and make the pop up neat

The only way I know of would be to 'Add Text' and click the spacebar once like shown in the attached image of the HUD Editor preview.