PDA

View Full Version : Same Filter shows different Results on Graph and Stake report

polarop
10-19-2019, 10:31 PM
I am using the exact same Filter for my Results on PokerStars.

I mostly refer to the "All-In Adj." Filter. "Net won" shows the same, the "All in Adj." is by far off though.
Very different in my Graph than in my OVerall/Cashresults

Does it have to do with me using the Cashout Featur from PokerStars to reduce variance?
Will this have an affect on how the graph shows my Allin-Adj compared to the actaul stats?

CAn this be fixed somehow?
And how are Hands where I used the Cashout Feature from PokerStars generally implemented
in HM3 and the statistics, do they recognized a hand beeing "Cashed out" and correctly inserted
into my winnings/losses?

Thanks!

fozzy71
10-20-2019, 08:39 AM
This is a known issue:

HMT-4803: Graph - All-In EV not correct for cashout samples

The report values are correct, the graph will not correctly match the report values until the above issue is resolved.

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link (https://support.holdemmanager.com/) and include "Notify Me When HMT-4803 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Pleb
11-01-2019, 12:16 PM
Will the EV graph adjust and display correctly once the update is patched or will we need to delete and import the hand again?

fozzy71
11-01-2019, 05:03 PM
As far as I know at this point it is just a display issue (reports get the correct values, graphs do not yet) and should not require any sort of purge/re-import. If it does the release notes will mention it but I don't expect that to be the case.