PDA

View Full Version : ACR hands not being imported or found

tonyapp5013
10-17-2019, 04:03 PM
Auto import with HM3 was working until yesterday. I checked the ACR hand history file and the tournament histories are indeed being saved in the same spot. The site settings in HM3 are also correct. I also updated HM3 to the new release yesterday and the issue still remains a problem. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

udbrky
10-17-2019, 04:25 PM
Auto import with HM3 was working until yesterday. I checked the ACR hand history file and the tournament histories are indeed being saved in the same spot. The site settings in HM3 are also correct. I also updated HM3 to the new release yesterday and the issue still remains a problem. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Please reproduce the problem and:

a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
- Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site - https://time.is/ - visible in the screen shot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem. *
- Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue. *Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page - https://support.holdemmanager.com/user/mytickets/
- Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. *If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31).* It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

tonyapp5013
10-17-2019, 04:40 PM
I sent feedback via the HM3 app and included both files. The ticket was then generated at the link you provided me however I do not know how to upload the HH file and requested screen shots

tonyapp5013
10-17-2019, 08:20 PM
I added the photos to the ticket as a link. I hope this suffices

fozzy71
10-18-2019, 08:05 AM
What is your ticket number? Things are a bit backed up right now with this weeks official release of HM3 so it is taking longer for us to reply than normal. If you give me the ticket number here one of us can try and get to your ticket possibly a bit sooner with a reply.