PDA

View Full Version : Dont know how to move hud display on the table

croman19
10-17-2019, 07:52 AM
2 of my hud displays are stacked so that they are overlapping stacks of my opponents so i cant see the stacks.On HEM2 you can just move them by rightclicking on them but here it doesnt work.I cant move them.Im using trial version and im thinking of purchasing the full version tommorow so basically my question is how to move the hud display?

fozzy71
10-17-2019, 08:42 AM
By default the HUD components placed on the table are locked in position to avoid accidentally moving the HUD while playing. To move the HUD component boxes to new locations on the table. Please see this FAQ (https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/faqView/Holdem-Manager-3/236/My-HUD-Positions-Do-Not-Line-Up-Correctly).

Hold the Control key and left mouse button while dragging the HUD components to the new location.

Once they are positioned how you want them you will want to click the HM3 Table 'HUD' icon and 'Save Layout' or 'Lock & Save Layout'.

You can alternatively click the HM3 'HUD' icon and Unlock the HUD to move HUD groups around on the table without the need to hold the control key. *This also applies to moving the HM3 Table 'HUD' icon - hold the modifier key to drag it; and also applies when moving mucked cards and board cards. *To see the position of all mucked cards, use the HM3 Table 'HUD' icon to enable "Configure Mucked Cards".

p.s. The Graphical HUD does not have a lock on the HUD and it is moved using the right mouse button, like HM2.

croman19
10-17-2019, 09:53 AM
Thank you