PDA

View Full Version : RunItOnce hands support?

struferga
10-16-2019, 03:19 PM
Does HM3 support RIO hands including the splashpots?

fozzy71
10-16-2019, 04:28 PM
We are currently gauging support for the site and if we receive enough demand to add support we will add it to HM3.

Otherwise, if Run It Once begins to allow HUDS then we will add support.

If you want to be notified if/when support is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link (https://support.holdemmanager.com/) and include "Notify Me When HMT-4536 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

struferga
10-16-2019, 04:34 PM
I stream full time for RIO and am involved in their discord a lot - where do I send people for them to voice their support? :)

fozzy71
10-16-2019, 05:31 PM
Direct them to this thread and my post above. They can create a support ticket just like you did and if the feature request ticket gets enough support then we can move it up the list of HM3 priorities.

Skesis
10-17-2019, 11:18 AM
RIO hands are basically Stars format, just allow them to import as Stars like they used to. Especially now that HM3 is a subscription, you should support all sites your customers ask for.

udbrky
10-17-2019, 04:28 PM
RIO hands are basically Stars format, just allow them to import as Stars like they used to. Especially now that HM3 is a subscription, you should support all sites your customers ask for.

It is on the list of requests. We do not have an ETA for it. Did you send in the request to be notified when it is resolved?