PDA

View Full Version : Player Notes for HM3

Apanage
09-10-2019, 12:46 PM
I would like an option for adding tabs in the Player Notes. If you're taking a lot of notes it quickly gets very hard to get any information out of your notes because they are disorganized. If you had different tabs you could assign separate notes for different kind of behaviours and plays. If your opponent donks flop it would be much easier to find your note information under a "donk tab" than to plow through 30 notes in order to find the information you need.

fozzy71
09-13-2019, 07:07 AM
I have added your suggestion and email address to "HMT-4326: Player Note Editor improvement suggestions" for future consideration.

We do not have any HM3 forums yet and we would prefer if customers do not post about HM3 in the HM2 forums. Those HM3 specific forums will be coming shortly before or after the release of HM3. For now we want all feedback. problems, suggestions, etc sent via the software's Send Feedback system or our support site which you can find linked at the top of any forum/site page.

Apanage
09-14-2019, 03:39 AM
Well my suggestion applies for HM2 as well. I just thought you aren't going to put alot of new features in HM2. Or are you?

fozzy71
09-14-2019, 07:53 AM
HM2 will not get new features at this point, only critical bug fixes.

Apanage
09-15-2019, 05:51 AM
HM2 will not get new features at this point, only critical bug fixes.

So if you don't want feature requests for HM3 in this thread and you aren't adding any new features in HM2 then I really don't know why this thread still has feature requests in its name.

fozzy71
09-15-2019, 07:45 AM
We want all HM3 feedback sent via the software's feedback support ticket system. This is an existing HM2 sub-forum index from when HM2 was released. I suppose we could technically close it to prevent new HM2 suggestions, but we probably shouldn't do that until we have opened our HM3 forums. Once HM3 forums are created we can come back through this index and the rest of the forums to move this and any other HM3 threads that were created, and close any HM2 sub-forums that are no longer necessary.