PDA

View Full Version : New HM / Runtime error on EVP.

PkrPoen
12-28-2008, 11:37 AM
When I'm playing, auto-importing and the HUD is up and running, I regularly get a runtime error when I try to open a new table, and my EverestPoker client just shuts down. The only solution I've found so far is to completely shut down HEM, open the new table, and then relaunch HEM, but that seems a bit tedious.

I have version 1.07.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2ptndrq.jpg

My log.txt file says this.

1.6.4rc10 12/27/08
loading prefs
loading prefs 2

Any help? Lol

morny
12-28-2008, 11:54 AM
There isnt much we can do on this end as ive not heard of this from anyone else and it woould need to debugged on Everests end to see whats causing the crash as weve no way of telling. Sorry i couldnt be more help

PkrPoen
12-28-2008, 02:05 PM
There isnt much we can do on this end as ive not heard of this from anyone else and it woould need to debugged on Everests end to see whats causing the crash as weve no way of telling. Sorry i couldnt be more help

If you google this problem (Everest Poker runtime error) you'll get some results from other people who have the same problem. In the meanwhile, I have switched back to version 1.06. There I dont have any problems. I'll just avoid version 1.07 and hope for better times with version 1.08!