PDA

View Full Version : Hud crashes when closing a rush table

vvolf69
03-09-2011, 10:04 AM
Hud crashes when closing a rush table or when stand up from a rush table. have to restart the hud all the time.

netsrak
03-09-2011, 10:35 AM
Please reboot your computer and install the 1.11.06b update again as first thing after the reboot.

Your ftp client must be switched to english language and installed to the default location.
HM->Hud options->Site options -> FTP -> Use ocr... must be disabled (unticked

vvolf69
03-09-2011, 12:12 PM
sorry for not mentioning but i always try the latest version first when i experience any bugs. iīm already running the current release. in fact i donīt had this problem with an older version. i have ocr switched of and the client is all english.

i have win 7 (x86) SP1. as said the hud crashes when leaving a rush table or standing up, what i do frequently when banking the winnings on a rush table. relaunching the hud works.

itīs a fresh installation of hem and also a fresh database.

the crash ends in a termination of the crashed program (hmhud.exe) by windows subsystem.

if you guys are interested in any logs let me know. as it is terminated by windows there must be a log in the windows applications and system reports.

Patvs
03-09-2011, 07:58 PM
Which Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

vvolf69
03-11-2011, 11:17 AM
run as admin was switched on already. i use commodo premium internet security version 5.3.18.

netsrak
03-11-2011, 12:06 PM
Please try uninstalling Comodo. This firewall is causing a lot of problems.