PDA

View Full Version : Want total hands played since start of autoimport displayed?

Gnarlydude
12-27-2008, 10:11 PM
Hey I'm new to HEM, used to use a different tracking software, one gripe I have with the Table Manager software, is that it displays hands played for session, but it doesn't display total hands played since auto import began, so if I'm 8 tabling or whatever, I can't see at a glance how many hands I've played (if I'm aiming for a 1000 hand sitting or something) since I started auto importing. Is there any way to overcome this?

Thanks!

deusdeorum
12-27-2008, 10:42 PM
I guess you mean during the session. Just klick inside the HUD Display on the top left and the stats of the current session will be shown

Gnarlydude
12-28-2008, 09:01 AM
I'm sorry, but I don't understand. Let's say I'm two-tabling I've played 10 hands at one table, and 20 hands at another. How do I know my total hands since I started playing is 30, without having to add them up?

morny
12-28-2008, 10:55 AM
I Holdem manager go to Cash Games > Reports > click on the date filter beside the refresh button (probably says All Hands or This month etc) Then choose today or last x amount of hours to see how many youve played

deusdeorum
12-30-2008, 01:30 PM
You don`t have to add them up. It counts all Hands of the current session together automatically.

The option Morny gave you, suits you too. Advantage of the HUD version is, you do not have to open up the HM window