PDA

View Full Version : Teamviewer Session Needed...

jaymesbond
12-27-2008, 08:12 PM
Okay I have had this issue for months and I took a break from HEM because it was so frustrating, but I am ready to get a teamviewer session in to really let an admin see the problem and hopefully fix it so i can be out of ur way once and for all. I think fabio offered last time but any admin would be great and id really appreciate it, thanks...

Just let me know a time that could work

morny
12-28-2008, 11:05 AM
Can you please write the details of exactly what the problem it is and what steps youve already tried and/or faq's youve tried first please

jaymesbond
12-28-2008, 05:31 PM
well it opens properly but when u go to cash game area the mouse turns to the timer thing that makes it look like the computers thinkin and it never brings up results, just stays like that also an error message pop up when going to other tabs...we have tried vaccuuming and all that jazz, re dowloadin blah blah but he suggested teamviewer/skype, so id like to set it up

jaymesbond
12-30-2008, 05:36 PM
any updates here??

jaymesbond
12-31-2008, 05:14 PM
im trying to get this working for the new year so some help soon would be appreciated!

Rvg72
12-31-2008, 05:28 PM
well it opens properly but when u go to cash game area the mouse turns to the timer thing that makes it look like the computers thinkin and it never brings up results, just stays like that also an error message pop up when going to other tabs...we have tried vaccuuming and all that jazz, re dowloadin blah blah but he suggested teamviewer/skype, so id like to set it up

Hi, what is the error message?

jaymesbond
12-31-2008, 06:08 PM
the error says:

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to conitinue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Rvg72
12-31-2008, 06:35 PM
Please download the latest release (1.07.01) from http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.07beta.exe

If it still does not work then reinstall the Microsoft .Net Framework

Roy

jaymesbond
12-31-2008, 10:07 PM
i dont know what microsoft framework.net is, and the update did not improve my situation... so how do i complete the reinstall thanks

nakke
01-01-2009, 07:08 AM
http://www.google.com/search?q=.net

Al1
01-01-2009, 04:42 PM
i dont know what microsoft framework.net is, and the update did not improve my situation... so how do i complete the reinstall thanks

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=333325fd-ae52-4e35-b531-508d977d32a6&DisplayLang=en

jaymesbond
01-01-2009, 07:38 PM
okay so i reinstalled the microsoft framework, it took awhile but it did not change my situation, same errors and same no reaction by HEM, please have someone teamviewer this because it seems i cant explain what this problem is and if you actually see it you might understand better, sorry to be a pain...please let me know when someones avail

jaymes

Al1
01-01-2009, 07:41 PM
okay so i reinstalled the microsoft framework, it took awhile but it did not change my situation, same errors and same no reaction by HEM, please have someone teamviewer this because it seems i cant explain what this problem is and if you actually see it you might understand better, sorry to be a pain...please let me know when someones avail

jaymes

Escalated to morny (Support) for a Teamviewer, he will answer asap.

morny
01-02-2009, 10:08 AM
Please email me to arrange a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net