PDA

View Full Version : BB Call vs positions / BB call steal

warga
09-19-2018, 10:56 AM
Greetings,

so i have been looking for stats for bb call range 1 raiser no callers. The problem is i dont fully know how these stats work or rather math behind them.

Ive pulled out Steal and Call.

BB Call CO Steal 14
BB Call BTN Steal 15
BB Call SB Steal 30

BB Call vs CO 12
BB Call vs BTN 13
BB Call vs SB 25

BB Fold to CO Steal 80
BB Fold to BTN Steal 76
BB Fold to SB Steal 56

These stats are from a reg i have 36k hands on. The question i have is, why is there a difference between call steal and call? Theres also a difference between Call steal and fold steal if you sum, theres % missing.

Is there another stat that im not aware of that is should be using to get bb call ranges with 1 raiser no callers? Id also like to ask for a hud stat documentation since i cant find it. I do have a 2014 outdated doc. Is there another doc that explains stats in more detail?

Sincerely, Andrej

udbrky
09-19-2018, 02:41 PM
Steal is just when the hand folds to them. Raise is any time they raise, so there can be limpers involved. They're separate situations.

warga
09-19-2018, 07:06 PM
I dont understand what you mean with the raise. I need a stat that tells me bb call ranges vs each position, and i dont know what to use. It also needs to be a single raised pot. So call steal is single raised pot, but now im missing ep and mp? How does for ex. bb call vs btn work? Because i still dont understand the difference between bb call co steal and bb call vs co.

Greetings, Andrej

udbrky
09-20-2018, 07:26 PM
A steal is raising first in CO/BTN/SB.

Vs CO will be any time CO raises, including limpers.

Please explain what part of the definition you are not understanding.

warga
09-21-2018, 10:33 AM
Greetings,

i understand now, thank you. Although its hard to believe that he has a tighter calling range with a limper in the pot. I guess there is no stat just for that, except steal which then is missing ep and mp. Thank you for you help.

Sincerely, Andrej

udbrky
09-21-2018, 06:36 PM
Most people have a wider raising range, because the limper can still call and you could face more opponents.