PDA

View Full Version : 7 Handed Final Tables of 6-max MTT's

Joao.Cardoso
08-27-2018, 04:47 PM
Hello,

Every time I final table a 6max MTT (the ones that are 7handed FT's on pokerstars) my HUD gets completely crazy.

I need to re-arrange it every time. How do I set up the HM2 to auto change HUD's according to the new allocation of the players on the 7handed FT so I don't have to auto move each players HUD every time?

Thanks!

Kaiou
08-27-2018, 08:58 PM
Hello,

Every time I final table a 6max MTT (the ones that are 7handed FT's on pokerstars) my HUD gets completely crazy.

I need to re-arrange it every time. How do I set up the HM2 to auto change HUD's according to the new allocation of the players on the 7handed FT so I don't have to auto move each players HUD every time?

Thanks!

Did you set in preferred mode? I got the same problem and with the replayer / set / i solved my problem162907

Joao.Cardoso
08-28-2018, 07:14 AM

Did you set in preferred mode? I got the same problem and with the replayer / set / i solved my problem

Dumb question: where do I find that HUD options menu?

Also, could the problem be on PokerStars as well? I have the preferred sit option on stars to sit me on the center on 7 handed tables but I don't know why, when the switch to the 7handed FT occurs I always appear to the right.

Kaiou
08-28-2018, 10:40 AM
Dumb question: where do I find that HUD options menu?

Also, could the problem be on PokerStars as well? I have the preferred sit option on stars to sit me on the center on 7 handed tables but I don't know why, when the switch to the 7handed FT occurs I always appear to the right.

Since I set the preferred mode it give me always perfect reallocation, just from Replayer , configurazion etc

Kaiou
08-28-2018, 10:47 AM

From also Replayer , I dont know if this can help u

Joao.Cardoso
08-28-2018, 12:17 PM
Fuck. That doesn't appear on my replayer. As soon as I open it that small menu pops up for a split second and then it vanishes.

Anyone from the HM2 support here?

https://s15.postimg.cc/egrpod47b/myreplayer.jpg (https://postimg.cc/image/egrpod47b/)

Kaiou
08-28-2018, 12:26 PM

Last step ah ah

Joao.Cardoso
08-28-2018, 12:59 PM
Man I really appreciate the time you're taking to help me out on this. Unfortunately this has to be one of the many bugs the HM2 has since that option is on ON but that small menu you pointed out earlier still does not appear on my replayer as I've shown in the photo.

Kaiou
08-28-2018, 01:23 PM
too strange , from the setting you turn on SHOW HUD ON TABLE you should find in some part of the screen , table tourn, or table replayer too, the versione of hm2 is the same so impossibile you can have it try again...

Joao.Cardoso
08-28-2018, 01:27 PM
As I've said, it's clearly a bug. That small HM2 menu you pointed out flashes for a split second as soon as I open the replayer but not enough for me to click on it. It quickly disappears then.

Better wait for someone of the support to help with what seems to be a technical issue.

Kaiou
08-28-2018, 01:31 PM
Ok, lets me try last

Joao.Cardoso
08-28-2018, 01:37 PM
Unfortunately the problem persists. Those options seems to apply more to the in-game table and not really for the replayer.

udbrky
08-28-2018, 03:18 PM
Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2581/Feature+Logging#startmenu

Please reproduce the problem and:
- Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
- Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
- Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
- Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support %3F

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.