PDA

View Full Version : PM Hand Converter

LeviJ88
07-16-2018, 10:19 AM
There's no Forum > PMHC thread for this app?

Every 30 minutes or so, I get the error "Can't validate subscription with server.. app will close in 1m"

It's super annoying. Sucks cause everytime this happens I miss a bunch of hands. It won't finish the one in progress and it'll miss the next one dealt. Multitabling, I'm missing 50-100 hands/sesh.

udbrky
07-17-2018, 04:50 PM
If you continue to have problems, please duplicate the issue and send us log files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
- Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.
- Check for any errors and send the information (Save All Events As...).
- Please send your \HM2Logs folder files as well - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support? (http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support %3F)

When sending any files please zip them (right-click - send to - compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then right-click - 'copy dropbox link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com