PDA

View Full Version : Incorrect calculation of winnings HM2 - PLO.

karakuli
04-30-2018, 04:40 PM
Hello!
I have a problem. HM2 badly calculates winnings and losses. I play PLO Zoom. The wins shown are higher than real.
How to remedy this?
Please help me.
Thank you.
---
karakuli

udbrky
04-30-2018, 09:43 PM
If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support (https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/product/1)' link.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.* It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.