PDA

View Full Version : Replayer problem with hem 3

PottyMouth
04-20-2018, 11:42 PM
Hi all the player stat pop ups aren't appearing with certain hands in the replayer, some of the player pop ups are missing on holdem manager 3. I have marked hands i wish to takes notes on and cant take the notes because of the missing pop ups on certain players.

TY.

udbrky
04-21-2018, 12:43 AM
Is it for the same players? Is it a certain seat?

- Close HM3 and the Holdem Manager Server icon in the system tray. *
- If it is not running or fully launched please open your Windows Task Manager and right-click - End Task on 'Holdem Manager 3', *'HM3 HUD' and 'HoldemManager.Server' if you see them. *
- Click Start - All Apps - Holdem Manager 3 - 'Copy HM3 Log Files to Desktop'
- Then zip and attach all (Ctrl+A - Right-Click - Send to - Compressed (zipped) folder) files (and the \Archive folder) in that folder to this same support ticket with a detailed description of what you were doing before the crash. *Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page - https://support.holdemmanager.com/user/mytickets/
-*If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like or dropbox, then right-click - 'copy dropbox link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. *If you have any problems with dropbox please try using google drive instead.

PottyMouth
04-21-2018, 01:01 AM
It works fine in most replays all the player pop ups appear it's just a few hands some of the pop ups don't appear. I found a way around it though. I can just go to opponents and single opponent and add notes from there. Iv'e closed all hem aps down from task manager so nothing is running even restarted my computer , but still the same. I'm not very computer savvy and that looks quite complicated to do what you suggested. Using the player review to add notes will be fine for me.

PottyMouth
04-21-2018, 09:45 PM
It's working ok now just one or two hands that miss some pop ups , but the hands copy to clipboard fine now. Maybe a few hands were imported incorrectly as i do have 14 errors.

udbrky
04-22-2018, 02:17 AM
Send in the logs so we can look at it.

PottyMouth
04-22-2018, 02:32 AM
Ok i think i managed to send what you need.