PDA

View Full Version : wpn 8 max tables

pokerpro1224
04-07-2018, 04:39 PM
for wpn 8 max tables i need to manually click 8 handed to get hud in correct position as it detects it as 9 handed. how can we fix this? do i need to send hh to you guys?

udbrky
04-08-2018, 05:39 AM
Open the HM2 > HUD Settings > HUD Designer menu > Click 'Reset' > [x] Panel Positions > OK

1) Open one Table only and ensure at least 1 hand has imported before moving to step 2.
2) Move the stats with the Arrow Buttons (< >) on the Table Averages HUD to rotate your HUD to the correct position.
3) Now you can open more tables and it should be automatically configured. Let at least 1 hand import before changing anything as this is needed to gather the correct positions.

Please check this FAQ if you play at pokerstars - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Setup Auto-Center or Preferred Seating For PokerStars (http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/3031/Setup+Auto-Center+or+Preferred+Seating+For+PokerStars) - and make sure it is set the same in all/any installed PokerStars clients if you have more than 1 ps.xx client installed.

If you have any difficulty following the above method with the arrow buttons you can set the positions manually as explained here - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Site Setup (http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2931/Site+Setup#5)

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Feature Logging (http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2581/Feature+Logging#startmenu)

Please reproduce the problem and:
- Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
- Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
- Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
- Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support? (http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support %3F)

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

pokerpro1224
04-09-2018, 12:46 AM
seems like too much work to reset all of my positions. guess ill just keep manually selecting 8 handed and then right clicking the hud when it stops working correctly like i have been for the past year or 2

papotico
04-11-2018, 08:54 AM
It is to many things to do, but look really nice.

pokerpro1224
09-30-2018, 05:31 PM
bumpity bump, auto detect 8max tables?

udbrky
10-01-2018, 06:19 PM
Did you reset it and assign the seat positions?

pokerpro1224
04-29-2020, 01:28 PM
bumpity bump...knock on wood if you hear me!

udbrky
04-30-2020, 01:51 AM
Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2581/Feature+Logging#startmenu

Please reproduce the problem and:
- Attach a screenshot of the table/desktop
- Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
- Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*
- Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support %3F

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.* It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Also include a screenshot of your seating assignment in both HM2 and WPN for 8-max.

pokerpro1224
05-03-2020, 08:22 PM
Hand2Note here i come! I hear theyve solved how to actually get a hud to work on an 8max table

fozzy71
05-04-2020, 09:07 AM
This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link (https://support.holdemmanager.com/) and include "Notify Me When HM-8645 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

pokerpro1224
06-02-2020, 10:38 AM
bumpity bump...knock on wood if you hear me!

bump

fozzy71
06-03-2020, 08:24 AM
bump

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link (https://support.holdemmanager.com/) and include "Notify Me When HM-8645 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

I do not have an estimate for when this issue will be resolved. We do not give estimates until it has been confirmed as implemented/resolved by our testers and the release is imminent.

pokerpro1224
06-13-2020, 03:21 PM
26+ months and counting...

fozzy71
06-14-2020, 09:55 AM
26+ months and counting...

There are only 3 customers asking for this issue to be fixed and them to be notified so this is a low priority issue. We have far more open tickets that affect more users that are going to take priority over this one with so few users asking to be notified of a fix. It appears that HM3 likely has the same issue as we have a ticket about it from one of our testers but there is only one HM3 customer waiting for it to be fixed in HM3. Our QA/Testing Manager and Developers assign priority based on the number of users affected based on a sites popularity, and based on the number of our customers linked to the ticket waiting to be notified.

pokerpro1224
06-18-2020, 03:35 PM
thanks for your reply. To be fair I think a table with a HUD that moves on its own every hand you play would be a priority...

fozzy71
06-19-2020, 08:43 AM
I forwarded your comments to the developer ticket to see if we can increase the priority of this issue for our next HM2 Beta work.

pokerpro1224
09-06-2020, 02:20 PM
so much 8max, and manually changing from 9 to 8 handed 40 times a day is fun, maybe 2021???

fozzy71
09-07-2020, 09:21 AM
It definitely wouldn't be in 2021 as we will stop updating HM2 at the end of this year. I just checked with our QA/Testing Manager and he said he would try and get this assigned to be worked on for the next HM2 update.

flushproyect
10-29-2020, 08:00 PM
so much 8max, and manually changing from 9 to 8 handed 40 times a day is fun, maybe 2021???

Same problem here, and its a really annoying one.

The hud moves on 8 max tables almost in every hand.

This is the last month to solve this issue out, so please the time to act is now.

flushproyect
10-29-2020, 08:10 PM

Same problem here, and its an annoying one.

Hud is moving almost every hand on 8max tables.

Please you have only one month to solve this, so time for action is now.

fozzy71
10-30-2020, 10:32 AM

Same problem here, and its an annoying one.

Hud is moving almost every hand on 8max tables.

Please you have only one month to solve this, so time for action is now.

We discovered recently that this is because the 8max tables are being detected as 9max table. If you set the preferred seating in your WPN client to the bottom/center and then set the HM2 preferred seating for 9max to seat 5 the HUD should line up properly on the tables.