PDA

View Full Version : HUD Question

fnord
12-27-2008, 02:57 PM
Does HEM allow me to have different HUD layouts for different games/table size? I play HUNL, 6max LHE, and 6max NL. I use different stats for each of these and right now my only solution is rather inelegant. Also, when you introduce Omaha support (1st Q 2009?) this will be pretty important. (Not to mention for tournies).

This is my single biggest complaint about every tracker/HUD out there. The only thing that comes close to what I want right now is Poker Observer, but that is unsupported (for the most part) and a little quirky. All I want is the ability to load a different theme. It would be nice if I could do this universally or by table, but really just universally would be acceptable. I so look forward to the day when I don't need 4 different huds and 3 trackers to cover the games I play.

morny
12-27-2008, 05:05 PM
Yes see here: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=135

Omaha support wont be coming in the short or medium term

fnord
12-27-2008, 06:31 PM
Well, that looks like it solves my Hold'em problem. I suppose I will avail myself to the stox deal on HEM and give it a go. (Yay, tracker number 5, 6 if you count the free one I have played just a little bit with).