PDA

View Full Version : Hud misaligned on ACR

crimedawg27
02-14-2018, 09:49 PM
Hi, recently transitioned to ACR and everything was working smoothly for the first two sessions. Then at the start of the third the player tags would appear two seats shifted to the left almost as if it forgot which seat was preferred. They then seem to populate in the same manner on other tables if I don't try to do anything manually. So, I looked into the setting preferred seat option in the site setup portion of HM, but the seats dont seem to be 1 to 1 bc ACR tables are atypical in that they center the player. Also, switching my preferred seat on the site to be the annoying off center seats (lol) doesn't solve the problem. On the next table that I open all of the seats are completely different. Often it looks like the entire screen shifts right and they're all jumbled on the right while the left half of the screen has no player tags.

Also, when I do right click to move them manually, different players on different tables will shift. For example, moving the seat two to my left might move mine or occasionally another with seemingly no correlation. So, its functionally impossible to do it manually.

I briefly did a google search for a similar problem and have already tried the reset panels suggestion. It will auto place them in a logical spot, but they still seem to be shifted one over instead of two over? Other times it doesnt change the order.

Any ideas?

udbrky
02-15-2018, 11:39 PM
Try resetting the seats.

Open the HM2 > HUD Settings > HUD Designer menu > Click 'Reset' > [x] Panel Positions > OK

1) Open one Table only and ensure at least 1 hand has imported before moving to step 2.
2) Move the stats with the Arrow Buttons (< >) on the Table Averages HUD to rotate your HUD to the correct position.
3) Now you can open more tables and it should be automatically configured. Let at least 1 hand import before changing anything as this is needed to gather the correct positions.

Please check this FAQ if you play at pokerstars - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Setup Auto-Center or Preferred Seating For PokerStars (http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/3031/Setup+Auto-Center+or+Preferred+Seating+For+PokerStars) - and make sure it is set the same in all/any installed PokerStars clients if you have more than 1 ps.xx client installed.

If you have any difficulty following the above method with the arrow buttons you can set the positions manually as explained here - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Site Setup (http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2931/Site+Setup#5)

crimedawg27
02-16-2018, 09:22 PM
Thank you. The arrow buttons worked perfectly.

udbrky
02-16-2018, 10:09 PM
You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.