PDA

View Full Version : HUD stats calculation/ formula overview

Moneyaim
01-28-2018, 04:53 PM
Dear Support Team,

recently I bought HM2 and now I try to customize the HUD via HUD Designer.

There are a lot of different stats (what is great), but unfortunately there is no calculation formula for the stats and the descriptions in the report section are not specific enough.

In my opinon it is crucial to know how the stats are calculated to make proper conclusions and the right descisions.

Therefore, can you please provide a list of all statīs formulae?

To give you an example of what notation would be very helpful - :
Aggression Frequency = (Total Bets + Total Raises) / (Total Bets + Total Raises + Total Calls + Total Folds) *100

udbrky
01-28-2018, 11:47 PM
See this FAQ Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: HUD Popups Stat Descriptions (http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2111/HUD+Popups+Stat+Descriptions)

Moneyaim
01-29-2018, 06:05 PM
Thanks for your fast reply.

But I saw this page already and it is not helpful enough.

1) there are only a few stats described - not all of them

2) I would like to have the formula instead of a text description, for instance "Postflop Aggression%"
Provided description: Pct of postflop streets when player makes aggresive move

What does it mean "Pct of postflop streets", what is the denominator - is it "Total Calls" or "Total Calls + Total Folds" or something else?

Can you please provide formulae for the stats such as stat A = (x + y) / (x+y+z)?

Postflop Aggretion Faktor = ...formula?
Postflop AggretionPct = ...formula?
RFI =...formula?
Action Facing player =...formula?

Is there a stat which shows "(Total Bets + Total Raises) / (Total Bets + Total Raises + Total Calls + Total Folds) *100"?

udbrky
01-29-2018, 11:18 PM
It's the % of times you take active actions (out of the opportunities to do so).

Factor is the ratio of active actions to passive ones.

RFI is raise first in - it folds to you.

What is your question on action facing player?

The last should be agg %.