PDA

View Full Version : Can't login to my account and License problem

BKN
12-31-2017, 11:25 AM
Hello, when i started HM2 today a message appeared telling me it couldn’t find a valid license.

I obviously have a license since i was using hem just fine Yesterday.

If i click yes to “do you have a license code?” , my license code is already written into the code window, but when i click ok, it says “no activation left for this code”.

I tried to login into my account, but i wasn’t able to, Oops. There has been an internal error with this request. Please try back later or contact support.

I made a password reset to be sure, but still can’t get in.

I tried to create a new test account to see if I could login, and the test account works just fine. Also, nobody I know is having this problem.

Searching for similar problems, i tried to follow some FAQ and suggestion (clear web cache, try different browser, etc), none of it worked.

I already emailed the support, just writing here aswell in case someone had and solved this kind of problem

BKN
12-31-2017, 11:38 AM
Adding on that;

If i try to write a wrong password, it still says that oops message.
If i put the email i used for the test account with a wrong password, it says "login failed, please try again".

So the problem seems correlated specifically to my account.

In case it wasn't clear above, when i tried to reset password, it did work, got the email etc, still can't get in.

udbrky
12-31-2017, 10:24 PM
Please clear your web cache - http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache

Try using a different browser. Do not use Internet Explorer, or a browser that blocks scripts.