PDA

View Full Version : How to get manual notes into a new HEM database

superwomble
12-08-2017, 06:08 AM
Hi, I have created a new HEM database just for 888 and imported all my previous 888 hands into it. The automatic NC notes have come across OK, but not the manual ones I have added. Is there a way to get my manual notes from my old database into the new one?

EDIT, realised I mean manual HEM notes, not NC notes, so will look into how I can transfer them across as I can see another thread asking similar.

udbrky
12-09-2017, 06:37 PM
Backup the notes in the database, then restore in the new one.

Please see this FAQ to transfer/backup data - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: What Files Should I Backup to Protect my Holdem Manager? (http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2151/What+Files+Should+I+Backup+to+Protect+my+Holdem+Ma nager%3F)

This will ensure that you have your hand histories and HUD saved to import into a new computer, and as a backup to restore in case of an emergency. I recommend you do this at least once a month and keep the last 2 or 3 most recent backups (and your \HM2Archive folder) stored on an external drive and/or cloud storage site like dropbox or google drive.